2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee - $487 monthly

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – 2020 Laredo 4dr 4x4, monthly payment $487, and money down $487.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
MSRP: $ 42,975.00
Discount: $2,351.00
Rebate:1,250
Adjusted price:$39,374.00
Monthly Payment: $487
Drive-Off Amount: $

Months:42
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF:
Residual:
Incentives:
Region: Colorado, Denver
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Man that’s alot for a Laredo. I don’t want to upset you but these leased so much better in March. You could probably find this for $100/mo less (or more), the MF and RV must have gone into the dumper for April.

Let’s start with the discount. Target should be 7% off invoice which is usually around 10% off MSRP. You are at 6% off MSRP, I would need to see this discount doubled (at least) to buy a Laredo right now.

Nobody is gonna recommend 42 months on a FCA product as you are taking it beyond warranty.

Make sure you have uncovered all the optional rebates including Celebration event, Penfed and Truecar offers.

Finally, I believe these qualify for the 0%/84 month plan which I would calculate is actually $10/mo cheaper then this lease. Not a good month to lease a GC.

bro thank you so much

You should delete the pic and reupload without any personal info

I can’t speak for CO, but in WI an easy deal is to get 10% off MSRP as a dealer discount and rebates on Limiteds, Altitudes are $4,250.

Maybe you step up to a Limited or travel for a getter deal.

Bear

1 Like

thank you, I will try WI then