2020 Couch Potatoe

This deal is recommended by Jon

MSRP = $CO,UCH
4 trailers due on delivery
10,000 meals per year
$450 / mo for storage unit
48 month supply

1 Like

I was on board . . . till I got to 48 months. That term negates the upside of leasing. Tires, brakes, maybe a battery, and some big services will be needed in 4 years.

:bat:

I’m not in the market for a Jeep.

Seems like dealers are really pushing 48 mo on these, just say no kids!

3 Likes

What did they quote you at 36?

no dealer in SoCal can come close to that, I’ve asked about 6-7 of them

What he said

Wear and tear items for sure! You will be throwing new tires on it when its time to turn it in. Plus brakes, etc. Unless of course you lease another one and the dealer takes back regardless of tire tread left. But, would not suggest keeping a jeep product once warranty is up.

1 Like

Pardon La Jeep

1 Like

I disagree on time being the issue. 48/10 will have lower miles than 36/15, yet nobody balks at that. The real deciding factor will be how you drive it.

Go 42 months with us bank and swap it out around 30 month mark. If you need leasing one dm me.

Doesn’t matter how you drive it once the B2B warranty elapses.

But hey it’s a brand new FCA product, there won’t be any problems!:rofl:

3 Likes

Well, you previously only mentioned wear items and services, which are dependent on driving habits.

As for warranty, you’d have to keep it under 36/36 if that is a concern. I agree it is something to think about.

Also I think with the Wranglers & Gladiators especially, the dealers often tell people to “take the 48 month lease for the lower payment & we’ll get you out of it in 2 years.”

Why? Just buy the thing. It will hold its value incredibly well.

Me + Jeep = Meep

tenor

1 Like

Not a bad deal here

Crap… With the S residuals, it should be almost 1/2 that monthly.