2020 Infiniti QX60 Pure 528 a month with zero down

What do you guys think about this deal??

Not much, get a Kia instead.:grin:

2 Likes

You previously got quoted $350/mo for a Luxe, but now you’re asking if a Pure for $528/mo is a good deal?

3 Likes

No more Kia in my life…

Oh that was a loaner car has 2200miles on it and with 1500 downpayment.

Still, no QX60 Pure is worth over $500/mo, even if it’s a 2020.

Then how much it should be? Around mid 400s?

I’m a lot cheaper :slight_smile:

LeaseHero's SoCal Infiniti Specials (October)

Is there anyway i can do zero $ upfront?

Of course you can! I have no problem restructuring any of our deals

Did they at least buy you dinner first?

2 Likes

This car is so outdated and the msrp is so inflated, no reason to rush. Keep shopping or look at something different. Think of it this way, the base pathfinder is over $30k less msrp, does it really cost that much more to build a loaded qx60? I think not

2 Likes

Still too much. Needs to start with a 3 with $0 down.

This things is ancient. It was barely relevant in 2013, and it hasn’t changed.

1 Like

Keep in mind Infiniti sales have plunged by over 43 percent in September. Even though the whole market has cooled in general, Infiniti is absolutely getting killed since their line up is old and outdated (especially the tech).

I would be very wary of this brand unless the pricing is super aggressive, which is not in your case. However, this is a great time to capitalize with the dealers desperate to push the cars off their lots.

2 Likes

I the incentives on 2020’s aren’t what 2019’s were last month, but I would absolutely walk away from any QX60 that starts under $54K MSRP and has a 4xx or worse monthly payment. There’s better options out there for similar or less $$, unless you MUST have the second row that slide out of the way with the car seat attached to access the third row and you have to have decent cargo space behind the decently sized third row. We ended up getting a 2019 QX60 with a $62K MSRP for $543/mo with $543 due. We only did it because it was less than our 2016 payment on a lower optioned example so we’re “saving” money and they ate our last few payments and some mileage too. My recommendation is to wait if you want a QX60. Or look at the MDX, as similarly equipped MDX’s are less. Also take a look at the R350L if you need a third row. I’ve seen some aggressive deals. The third row sucks in the RX and getting back there isn’t fun, but it’s there. Or, consider buying a brand new Hyundai Palisade Limited. It absolutely blows the doors off the QX60 in tech, features, amenities and usability. The Infiniti is quicker (or at least feels quicker) and handles slightly better. But the Palisade would’ve been our choice if it leased out better.

How much was the Palisade?

The Palisade Limited was over $610/mo in Sept.

I don’t think the technology that most people use (adaptive cruise control)for instance is that dated. which tech are u referring to?

Hey, never asked you, what happened? I’m going through love/hate myself right now.

It’s very easy - Could be old, could be irrelevant. I think it comes down to which cars are you coming from and what price is it going to cost you.
My wife came from 2012 Crosstour and loves this as an upgrade even though she is in QX60 Pure.
But then she knows we are paying way way less than this quote on a deal from December of last year.
I think over $400pm we might have had to look into Highlander to be close to $300