2020 Infiniti QX60 Luxe AWD Lease

MSRP $49870
Discount $9000
Price after taxes, doc fee, non tax fees $45752
MF .00003
RV 49%
Drive off $521 [1st payment]

Thoughts?

Still ancient infotainment right? These use to lease allot cheaper, there’s better cars for the money out there.

Yep!

I agree but we have 3 in car seats so we are limited to 3 row suvs with the car seat tilt and slide 2nd row feature.

1 Like

Have you checked RV MF and incentives with Edmunds. Are you looking for a premium suv

Much higher number than what I’ve seen here on LH. See this thread – maybe this will work with your location?:

Get an explorer XLT loaded under $400 with capitans seats. Qx60 is nice under $400, not so at that price.

–> $49.5K QX60 Luxe $335(+Tax) Per Month with Inceptions DAS

^^^ gezzzzzz thank you for sharing

I hope it works out for you!! :smiley:

Thanks! So… just message these lease ninja people? :laughing:

we test drove & love the expedition [but not the heavy pmt]. the explorer has no 3rd row access with 3 car seats. that tilt & slide feature is a must have for us.

Yep that’s us! Though keep in mind - our deals posted are 10k per year - based on your RV it looks like your deal is 15k per year? Update more info to the post so people can help

With capitan seats the thrid row would not work?

Personally I think the Mazda CX-9 touring prem or grand touring is easily just as nice and similar in terms of features and tech. Leases better too

No we need all 3 in the 2nd row to free up cargo room &/or optional 4th car seat in 3rd row. Soooo Atlas, Expedition, QX60 are our options.

The great car seat debate! Just get it over with and get the dreaded mini van

Husband doesn’t fit in the CX9, he’s 6’3”. :woman_facepalming:

Hahahaha ughhhhhhhh noooo minivan :joy:

Significantly smaller vehicle. The CX-9 is a 5 seater suv with an obstruction in the trunk they mislabeled as a 3rd row seat.

1 Like

You say that now. 2 months after you get it, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without.

No doubt!!! I believe it. It’s made for people like me. :crazy_face: