2020 Infiniti QX60 Luxe AWD Lease

–> $49.5K QX60 Luxe $335(+Tax) Per Month with Inceptions DAS

^^^ gezzzzzz thank you for sharing

I hope it works out for you!! :smiley:

Thanks! So… just message these lease ninja people? :laughing:

we test drove & love the expedition [but not the heavy pmt]. the explorer has no 3rd row access with 3 car seats. that tilt & slide feature is a must have for us.

Yep that’s us! Though keep in mind - our deals posted are 10k per year - based on your RV it looks like your deal is 15k per year? Update more info to the post so people can help

With capitan seats the thrid row would not work?

Personally I think the Mazda CX-9 touring prem or grand touring is easily just as nice and similar in terms of features and tech. Leases better too

No we need all 3 in the 2nd row to free up cargo room &/or optional 4th car seat in 3rd row. Soooo Atlas, Expedition, QX60 are our options.

The great car seat debate! Just get it over with and get the dreaded mini van

Husband doesn’t fit in the CX9, he’s 6’3”. :woman_facepalming:

Hahahaha ughhhhhhhh noooo minivan :joy:

Significantly smaller vehicle. The CX-9 is a 5 seater suv with an obstruction in the trunk they mislabeled as a 3rd row seat.

1 Like

You say that now. 2 months after you get it, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without.

No doubt!!! I believe it. It’s made for people like me. :crazy_face:

HA! They should have parked somewhere else right? [kidding]… but yes I agree the minivan doesn’t solve my problem, the 3 car seats across does. I have captains w/ 3rd car seat in the 3rd row now. It’s a first world problem, but a PAIN!

What about Durango, Enclave, Telluride and Palisade. Just throwing some other ones

Where can you get a loaded explorer xlt for under $400?

That deal is not replicable everywhere… First off its Michigan, the land of the Big 3 leases since everyone and there mom works for an Auto company, not literally… Ford deals vary, incentives for Leases are different for every state. Some areas like Michigan can have $4500 in lease incentives while another state like Texas/CA could have just $500 lease cash. That could be a difference in payment of $150+/m.

The person asked where, I told them.