2020 Honda Pilot EX-L Deal Check Northeast (MA)

, , ,

Thank you, Sir!

I will consider your recommendation.

Strangely, the $1200 DAS did not included that first month’s payment at all. (Just the Acquisition, Doc Fees, and TT&L). So that’s the last little detail I am in the process of querying now.

Honda seems to offer it sporadically based on model and region from what I’ve seen. There’s been a few 10k Honda leases that popped up in the past that were definitely from HFS despite many of us not being aware that the option existed.

In the marketplace section, there is a Broker who is offering a deal that works out to be even slightly better than what I got here. Here is the link:

I hope this doesn’t break any rules.

Also, while I have never worked with this broker personally, there are several other members here who have, and who have posted their positive experiences.
Even factoring in the broker fee, I think it works out to even slightly better than my deal, because there is only the 1st month due at signing (vs $1164 in my deal).

thanks for the info. I reside in NJ and the deal is only for MA. Will try something else. Have a great weekend.

1 Like

Ah…ok. You’re welcome.

Good luck!

1 Like

@Sea_Wolfe

Take note. Listen to our resident expert/broker @Bostoncarconcierge about pricing & inventory in your state. Sign the deal. Go pick up your Pilot. Don’t worry about whether or not you’ll be able to sell it to Carvana or Vroom before the lease is up. Take the 12K.

My wife drives a 2017 AWD Touring currently with 50K miles. It is a great 3 Row SUV. Rides great. Smooth power delivery when you need it. Plenty of room in the 2nd & 3rd row, decent cargo space behind the 3rd row.

2 Likes

@nyccarguy Thanks!
Yes, I spent a day mulling over everything. Looking here on the forums and seeing other comparable deals on Pilots and other 3 row SUV’s, I am pretty confident now that I’m in a good place with this deal.

I will be moving forward with it. They offered to to take the DAS now as a security to hold the vehicle, and have me do the actually signing and take delivery towards the end of the month. So that’s what I’ll be doing.

I’ll probably swing by today and check it out, and maybe take a test drive. (The last time I actually drove one, was about 2 years ago).

1 Like