2020 Honda Odyssey Elite deal check please!

Oh noooo :see_no_evil:

WTF? Who still does pin stripes? That’s so ridiculous, those add ons tell me to find another dealer, those add almost 5% to the price. Run! :running_man: Looks like the residual is 2% to 3% lower on the Elite vs Touring and EX, in addition to being the most expensive model.

2 Likes

I agree with pin strips So dumb I went back and forth with them on that. So if I cut out the un solicited add ons and the maintenance this could be a decent deal.

1 Like

Yeah the more expensive models, lowest residuals.
No 500 Memorial weekend cash for thw Odyssey

Probably $450 without all that junk.

My dealer added them in for free /shrug.

For 3 oil changes which cost $35 each, that’s fantastic :rofl:

1 Like

For the F&I guy it’s great.

There’s so many ways to get screwed if you’re not savvy.

:bat:

1 Like

How can I get this deal better?

dreadful! also you probably should’ve started a new thread…

Sorry about that. First time on here and I couldn’t figure out how to start a new thread.
Not happy with the numbers either. Any advice? Or should we just hold off and wait for better incentives to come out?

I’m the wrong guy to ask that question. No legitimate reason in my book to get a minivan, let alone pay BMW X3 money for it.

Check this one out, he has an odyssey listed for $314 a month. Not a similar trim but it is a Honda at the end of the day so save your money: Cars4Us BEST LEASEHACKR HONDA JUNE DEALS! 6/5

3 Likes

Gee that’s funny, that’s how I feel about 3 row SUV’s :laughing:

3 Likes

Touring and/or Elite often have little correlation with lower Honda trims. Lower RV, often lower discount etc etc

They’re…taxing your tax credits? Unless that taxable fees is some dealer add.

@Electric

They can’t tax the tax credit. They must be adding $150 and that really is the doc fee.
Title and License should be $359.00 and that doc fee of $150 should be included in $359.00

I mean do you really have to get an Elite?

Elite should be around $600 with $0 down and I don’t think you can go down more from what I am seeing on that paper.

1 Like

Also looking at the Touring. From looking at deals people have outlined on here I was thinking $550 for the elite. Maybe there will be better deals around July 4th and once production picks up.

That deal looks so terrible it’s probably not even worth talking with that dealer anymore

Honda doesn’t have rebates like Toyota does.
They are at $550 with $3,450 down.
How are you going to discount $3,450 from already discounted price?