🏎~~~2020 Honda Deals are in! JANUARY UPDATED PRICES~~~

You sound like a used car salesman. Your deals are not good. Better than walking into a dealer and getting fleeced? Sure, but no one who is on this site falls into that category.

This comment was really absurd.
“Maybe you should create facebook and get a life instead of commenting on cars you cannot get.”

Do you expect people to want to do business with you when you make disparaging comments like that? Just for your information he can get those deals. Download RODO and you could get them too.

To sum things up, your deals suck and you’re not a particularly nice person. Maybe you should try your car dealership tactics elsewhere. You won’t get very far here.

15 Likes

look guys these are the deals this month going on.

How original. Round of applause.

You seem to be learning.

4 Likes

Oh this is good.

It’s weird how people with actual insane deals done ever turn on anyone trying to point out the reality of poor lease numbers

I have these deals for this month. if someone can get a better deal, please be my guest to go with someone else. all i am doing here is saving people money. if you think there is someone else out there getting better deals then me, please go with them.
thank you.

That’s what your original response should have been, instead of telling people their deal is impossible and to get a life. That’s a disgusting thing to write as a broker. A lot of your comments really read like a typical sleazy car salesman.

9 Likes

NJ.

Like the others are saying: no need to get your panties in a bunch. I see you edited the nasty post, so good for you. I really do appreciate all deals posted here. I just don’t appreciate the false puffery claiming they can’t be beat. Just post what you got and be honest and straightforward. This is all business, not personal.

1 Like

There have been many people who have reported success with RODO.

I think more open, nice and helpful you are, the better luck you will have building a base and get good reviews.

My way or highway is not the point of this community.

2 Likes

You tagged the thread as NY and NJ. If you have lower pricing for NJ, you should absolutely post the differences between your NYC and NJ deals. My choices on Rodo range from $294 to $357, including the one you posted a pic of.

1 Like

I hope no one pays broker fees for these deals because they are just ok. You can do the same if not better on your own.

3 Likes

I do not charge broker fees.

I’m not a pro on leasing or lease hacking but I KNOW I CAN get better deals than this LOL.

4 Likes

Please remove all reposts of your lease numbers and edit your original post if you want to update the deals. Please read/follow the marketplace post guidelines. Thanks

How about posting the lease calculator for each model that will fully disclose the pertinent data…MF, residual, cap cost, dealer document fee, …etc?

1 Like

Please stop bumping your thread by posting the numbers again and again. As per the guidelines just update the OP with new numbers.

3 Likes

Thank you for pointing this out.

I lease Honda Civic 2020 ex model with sunroof for 230 a month 36 month lease 12000 miles a year with 2000 down from norm reeves Honda in Cerritos ca
12/7/2019

1 Like

If you guys dont like what he is doing, just move on, why keep coming back here and adding comments?

1 Like

You’re coming into the conversation way after the fact and few updates/modifications to the thread so you may not be getting the full picture.

But the whole point of any thread/discussion is to help the community, ignoring glaring issues or not providing feedback doesn’t help anyone.

If everyone ignored every thread there would be no productive discussion.

Going to follow this thread- need an Odyssey as a workhorse for a new business I’m opening up in March. What’s the sales prices like now? thx