2020 Honda CR-V EX Lease (help me with numbers)

New to leasing, what MF, residual, and lease or loyalty credits (if any) should I be looking for on a 2020 Honda CR-V EX 4dr, 36/10k, zip code 12020?

Thank you

Ask Edmunds

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding you deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post of the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

1 Like

So you want us to do the leg work for you?

That’s somewhat premature. OP didn’t know where to start, and now they do. It’s up to them at this point what kind of effort they want to put into getting the incentive information and starting to get some quotes from dealers.

2 Likes

I’ll give him a point of reference as my friend just wrapped up a lease on 2020 crv EXL awd 10/36 $279 with $2000 das. NYC area

What was the selling price? What incentives did he qualify for? There are multiple tax rates in the NYC area

I’ll get that info when he picks up the car and I get to see the raw numbers on the contract. This is just basic numbers for reference point with semantics coming later

IMO decent deal without knowing the details.

Which dealer? Seems like a decent deal

Dealer is in CT if you willing to travel 100 miles from NYC I can send you contact info

Sure. Send over