2020 Honda CR-V EX, 822 DAS, 263/month

First, Signed lease deal after joining this forum. How did I do?

Year: 2020, Make: Honda, Model: CR-V, and Trim: EX, FWD
MSRP: $28,680
Monthly Payment: $263 incl. tax
Drive-Off Amount: $822 incl. tax
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12000
MF: 0.00100
Residual:18052.65
Incentives: $1,000 lease incentive, $3,192 dealer discount and $500 Honda Conquest incentive
Region:NorCal
Leasehackr Score:9.9
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

3 Likes

Pretty good compared to the other CR-Vs we have seen posted. 11% discount is solid for a car that is more desired than something like a Civic due to the SUV market trend. Regardless, it is a lot of car for an effective monthly payment of $285. Congratulations and enjoy.

1 Like

Very good deal. That $500 memorial weekend cash seems to be added in there.

1 Like

Yes, it was without it when I accepted on Tuesday. Today I saw the additional memorial day $500 and called the dealer. They added the incentive. Happy with the dealer and process!

They even delivered it home with full tank of gas. Few signatures, a check and done.

Congratulations and enjoy.

1 Like

Excellent deal. Good work!

1 Like

Suresh, Great deal. What exactly was the lease incentive for? Just a general “lease” incentive?

There was memorial day discount and concierge discount.

@Suresh_Batta

You negotiated a great deal. Hopefully the rest of us can do as well. I am trying to make sure I understand the pieces of your deal.Honda CRV

Did I summarize your deal well. I get figures a little different than your posted calculator:
Calculator Selling Price $24,582 - I have $25,488
Your calculator doesn’t show any incentives. I have
Untaxed Incentives $1500, $500 Memorial Day Cash + $1,000 Dealer Cash
Tax Incentives $500 Conquest.

The Memorial Day cash was a direct to dealer incentive right?

What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

1 Like

I have the exact same questions!.

@Sures_Batta if you can please clarify thanks! :slight_smile:

@824 I think you are close. I’m posting lease pricing sheet for comparison.

I also got a $85 refund from DMV recently so the you can adjust the DAS for accurate figure.

Please note that until July 1st Honda and dealers will probably not disclose the discounts and incentives. So your best bet is to see the discounts on the site and then contact dealership.

1 Like

Programs are same till July 7th for Honda. But discounts might not be same as they depend on the dealer.

Excel 2007 or 2010? Either way, great to still see the old-school design is still being used!

@Suresh - What’s zip code and dealer ? I would like to see if they can offer similar to me.

@Suresh_Batta Congratulation on the good deal. I am looking for the same car. Can you share the dealer’s information with me? Thanks

Anderson Honda in Palo Alto

Thanks a lot!