2020 Honda Civic Hatchback EX Lease Help

VIN

Thank you, just heard back from the dealer and they’re going to come down $1K off the selling price. Dropping my payment down to $301 w/ taxes. Took off the aftermarket add ons too, which the rep stated he’ll leave them in at no charge.

So far I feel better about this deal now.

Considering you’re 8k over miles and dealer seems to be bumping the trade value, that’s not terrible. I’d still shop it to every Honda dealer in your region and see if anyone will beat it.

1 Like

One post and 12 hours later you chopped off $1,000 and got $495 aftermarket thrown in to boot.

It just comes down to how much time do you want to put in to chase another $750 off (equiv to 8.5% pre-incentive).

$25,205 MSRP
$22,905 Dealer Counter to $22,500
$ 2,300 Total Discount

$ 500 Honda-to-Dealer Cash
$ 400 Credit for Trade-in Value over Vroom
$ 1,400 Dealer Discount
5.6% Pre-Incentive/Trade Discount

$495 Aftermarket at no charge
No loyalty

Good luck.

Except mine please. I only have one and it is in red…am hoping a dealership needs it and I can trade it for something good.

@Dasfine88 If @HondaSoCal is out you should check out @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto July deal post. He doesn’t have a hatchback posted but he can get his hands on Hondas. 310-405-3507. You have a Vroom offer in your pocket so trade should not be an issue.

x2 @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto in the 10% of Brokers who don’t appear to be morons.

4 Likes

Have you thought about financing since you will most likely go over mileage again?

Your better off financing.

Hello, what dealer did you go to?