2020 Honda Accord LX 1.5T - help appreciated!

$278 for a base Accord? Still too high. Better to find another vehicle that leases better, no way would I place $278 a month for an accord LX!

You could easily get the Sport model for that same price. PM me if you want some help.

I just sold mine to vroom but it was $290 w/tax.

Totally could get the sport at that price, however someone on the forums was saying that they havent seen any sport 1.5 leasing for under $300, said they searched leasehackr and couldnā€™t find anyone with that deal. I havent looked yet but I do recall some getting deals on the 1.5 sport for high 200ā€™s

Have you considered buying it? Youā€™ll likely get the same discount and after 3 years be ahead compared to leasing at the payments. If not, I donā€™t understand the effort for accord leases, many other higher msrp vehicles are available for lower payments. You just have to educate yourself reading through this forum.

Focus on getting the lowest total out of pocket over the lease term. If your total lease cost subtracted from your negotiated amount is close to what the vehicle is worth selling after the lease term, itā€™s a bad deal.

I was about to say the same thingā€¦@getmeacar
For a 20K car, if 3 yrs lease is 10K, then why botherā€¦ in 6 yrs you can own the car by purchase it.
Acura would be a better lease option.

1 Like

Your price is good compared to what Iā€™m seeing on Rodo for what itā€™s worth. You should look into the Accord sport. It leases for about the same price.

Yeah, I agree with you. I was thinking somewhere around $245~250. But, $278 is too much for base accord.

I wanted to save some extra money in the pocket while saving more with lower monthly payment as I am trying to relocate to NYC where a car is not really required. But, the more I think about it, leasing a Honda accord with that monthly payment is not really worth it. I guess Accord does not have the best leasing program. I think I will look into auto loan with a low APR to finance it, or try finding another vehicle that actually makes sense leasing unless I manage to make the current offer down around to $245.

I appreciate your opinion! It really helped me a lot.

1 Like