Delete this thread plz

Using this as dealer page now so deleting personal post

1 Like

What color is the interior & is it 4x4?

@CaliZ06 Please put the DAS amount in the title.

Sorry for the lack of commentary on the truck, but as a bit of a lawn geek, that is some fantastic looking turf you have!

5 Likes

4x4 with the upgraded 6.2 engine instead of the 5.3

Just updated it :+1:

Haha thank you very much!

I should have also mentioned this includes the xs wear and tear protection package that allows $5k in damage at turn in ($1k per occurance) with can cover up to 1500 in excess mileage overage and can cover 1 missing key.

Black interior. Pic uploaded

Beautiful truck, great payment too! GLWT!

Damn GM for not allowing out of state transfers.
And hot damn. How did you get a deal like this?

2 Likes

Thank you sir!

Put a decent downpayment and waited 2 months to see who would bite at it. Def wasn’t easy LOL

All PM’s have been responded to you. What a great site, in less than 12 hours I’ve received a few more inquiries than I had anticipated. :+1::pray:t4:

very interested, please let me know best way to contact you. gottliebgregg@yahoo.com

1 Like

Back on market. Last guy was unable to get approved due work verification. If you send me a private message and I didn’t get back to you it’s because I don’t check this site too often. I’ll do my best to reach back out to everyone today but if I don’t get to you then please don’t hesitate to reach back out to me.

Hey, interested just trying to understand what the 5K DAS means. Thank you!

It means you would need to pay the OP $5k up front in order to take over this lease.

Also the wear and tire covers can cover tires as well which is an added bonus. Officially back on market!

In town this week and would like to take it, but sadly not going to be registered in CA… Great deal for whomever might want it