2020 GLE 350 brand new car

Hello there,

I have an offer from one of the showrooms with the below features

62,350 ( msrp)
-6235(10% showroom discount)
-500( company discount)
+6045 ( sales tax+ documentation fee+ others)

= 61,660 ( out the door)

at this point, I have the option to either buy or lease the vehicle. what do you guys feel about this deal?

Why is the sales tax/others so high ?
I think I saw a deal on here a little while back where someone picked up a 2020 gle, you could see the numbers he got and see if you could lease it for that, however I think leasing this right now won’t be a “good” deal financing might be better but again financing a German car isn’t always the best option. However if your in love with the car and are willling to pay the high lease price for the exclusivity for now I would do it. I saw one of these yesterday and god they look gorgeous and the interior is gorgeous

Also you should post some details if you want insight if the lease is good such as all the inputs in the LH calculator
Msrp, sales, incentives, RV, MF

1 Like

I am in the California Bay area and the sales tax is what they said cannot change and not in the deals hand to cut down on.

I am planning on having the vehicle financed but unless I pay close to 20k upfront I am looking at 1000K per month on the financing.

The car is gorgeous and definitely, love the looks and feel of the car.

1 Like

Yeah get back to us with all the details
Msrp
Sales price
RV
MF
Incentives

And we can try guiding from there but without those values no one can really help, look at the thread I linked for you and try following that

Yeah but what are the others?

If you can input everything into here it would help

1 Like

thanks a lot. will check on the details for lease

1 Like

Finally another 2020 gle deal. 10% discount is very good for a new model. The gle inventory in phx is still very scarce. Good luck very curious what the lease numbers are.

“yeah but what are others?” --> what do you mean by this?

I mean what exactly is the 6045 in fees? Isn’t Cali taxes on monthly payments?

Dear All, instead of creating a new thread, I am going to post it here about 2020 GLE 450. I have been offered 6% offo MSRP plus $500 fleet. For GLE 350 I think can get 9%. I really liked 450. Any suggestion to get better % discount?

I would suggest 10% off MSRP pre incentives

Tough to get a great discount on an updated model that’s just hitting the lot.

Doubt you’ll be getting much assistance from the manufacturer either.

9-10% off before incentives seems great already.

Thank you both @anon30710682 and @mikem. I am located in NJ - Any dealer/Salesman do you recommend in NJ/NY/CT/PA area?

I can help you with BMW never leased a Benz so no idea bout them sorry, I would suggest traveling a bit but find a dealer with a high stock of 2020 gle’s

Thank you @anon30710682! Will keep shopping until I find a dealer offering 10% off MSRP before incentives.

Got little delayed and lost that car. .

Have a similar model with some extras for 67000 MSRP. Working out the number to have it for 65000 out the door and then will work on leasing or financing

Got a 11% off MSRP

With 10 msd ( 10910 USD) the residual value (59%) and money factor came to .00072 the monthly came to 850 and 8500 is refundable

Now about the extended warranty 7 yr| 100 k miles is ~5000
Gap insurance 895
Maintenance package 4yr|40k miles 2550

Are you purchasing or leasing the car?

I usually plan to keep the car for long term so going with the purchase…

But also was the lease was 850 per month so didn’t see lot of difference

Can’t you add the extended warranty right before the standard warranty expires? If so makes no sense to pay now. Also they are negotiable

I was thinking the same thing … but they say that after the new car purchase it is through third party and it may be expensive than what they are giving now ( 200 USD deductible)