2020 GLE 350 bay area deal check

2020 GLE 350W4
msrp: $62270
One pay lease: $31000 includes taxes&fees
10000 miles per year for 3 years
Cover 2 years and 20k miles maintenance

Is it a good deal or where can I ask them to drop the price?

Have you confirmed MF and rv from edmunds, incentives?

Can you provide a lease breakdown, one pay amount is not much to go off of.

I cannot do monthly payment leasing. The only thing they tell me is the total cash required…
The initial deal they give is $36000 10k miles per year.

This sucks, straight up. What’s your location?

You’re paying 30k to rent a 60k car for 3 years.

I lives near San Francisco.
I really do not know how leasing works for one pay, since there is no MF.

There is MF, just a reduction, s/o to @Calvin.MB he’s awesome, and at foot hill ranch MB. Give him a chance if he’s not too far.

Browse the marketplace and read leasing 101 if you haven’t, the bmw wiki has more info on one pays.

Some quick math says that would be equivalent to about $861/mo effective. This is pretty much what the new GLE’s lease for in my experience (not well). What you really need to figure out is what incentives they are applying (fleet, loyalty, Costco, Penfed) and what the pre-incentive discount is.

Ok! Thank you!

I see! Thank you so much!

Looks like Rodo has a similar MSRP GLE about $50/mo lower effective (~$29,400).

I’d definitely hear Calvin and broker offers. They often beat rodeo handedly.

Just a quick search that the lowest priced 2018 GLE350 with less than 30k miles retails above $30k, back then it was a cheaper vehicle albeit V6. IDK why other people lease, but for me if I’m paying close to the cost of the ownership for 3 years on a lease, I might just buy it.

GLE350 are terrible leases IMO, best deal I’ve seen is still >$700/mo, for a mid-size SUV powered by a 250hp 4 banger, IDK. XC90 T5 can be had in the mid $400 range I think? X5 starts with a 3.0L twin turbo engine and you can get one in the $600 range. The payment you have right now is definitely X7 40i territory. Unless you absolutely have to drive a GLE350, maybe test drive the other competitions?

2018 is last generation, 2020 is current generation GLE.

Big changes between these vehicles.

IMO the 2020 has best interior in the class segment. (entirely subjective).

residual is at 57% so lease should be $26800 plus tax, and they are giving 3000-5000 in discount, ur lease including taxes should be under 25k

1 Like