2020 Genesis G90 New Body

Exactly. This is a complete model redesign. Of course the price is going to be high to start.

That is an impressive list of features, the powertrain warranty is a plus, and the loyalty data is a great indicator of customer satisfaction.

Thanks for sharing.

I have 2 dealers within 30 minutes of me. One day when I have time and am in the area Iā€™ll have t drop in and check it out in person.

Right now, Iā€™m probably set for cars for the next 24 months. But who knows, maybe Iā€™ll swap out of one of my leases early and get something else.

I agree that this argument does not really hold its weight. So what if a manufacturer uses an a powerplant from another car? If it works well, then it is probably okay.

Do you find that a lot of people end up servicing their vehicles after the maintenance is over at the dealer? If so, any information on pricing?

That center console with the bulky gear shifter is ugly, and Hyundai (ahmā€¦ Genesis) still havenā€™t figured out how to make engines that deliver both power and a great mileageā€¦ Which likes of BMW have perfected