2020 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport Prestige Lease Deal

Hi,

I am new at this and wanted an experts opinion. Assuming the following about the G70 -

.00021 MF
49% Residual
36 months at 12k miles per year
3500 lease cash
Msrp of $51590
Sales price of $47654

I am getting the following quote which seems a bit high compared to my lease hackr calculation. What am I missing?

This is the link to my calculation.

Doesn’t seem like a great deal. The discount doesn’t seem great, but that residual, per the norm with Genesis, is low.

Feels like this is an M340i kinda payment, which I think is a better overall vehicle.

1 Like

Actually here is a good comparison: Signed: 2020 BMW M340iX

I have went to a few Genesis dealers and the first offer is always around this range which seeems absurd. I am trying to get around $575 per month including tax. But my main question is why my calculation is so different from theirs

That looks like an excellent deal, maybe it has to do with location of the lease

Your fees don’t line up. They’re showing $650 acquisition fee, $588 in .gov fees, and the dealer doc fee isn’t on the list

This is not a good deal but these don’t lease well. Have you driven the M340? It is superior in every way and you can get one in this price range. It wont have all the options the G70 has but for the same money I would take a long look at it.

Ok, when you say the dealer doc fee isn’t on the list, you are referring to they’re quote? @mllcb42

@CapsCup2018 I am really looking to pay no more than $600 per month

correct. You’re in Florida, so I’d expect $600+

How much reading have you done on this sight? Use the search function there are a ton of M340 deals in that price range. You may want to consider hiring a broker. I just paid $650 for a $65K MSRP one. If you get one closer to $60K you can easily be under $600

@mllcb42 Ok but does that change a monthly payment that drastically?

600(or more)/36 + interest/rental charge, or you front that DAS.

I think you may need to read up a bit more on the components of a final price on a lease. You’ll get a better understanding of how cars at the same price can have drastically different lease costs. For starters, M340 is going to have a greater residual so that already impacts the pricing.

1 Like

@CapsCup2018 I have been looking for a broker, can you direct me to some sort of directory of brand specific brokers?

Thank you

BTW this payment is like M4 Competition money for Bacon.
637+tax, 2161+tax DAS + MSDs.

Mani has a 5 series (57k MSRP) for 439+tax with MSDs and 500 DAS.

Needs loyalty or fleet for both, gets a bit more expensive with conquest (Subtract 2500 for M4 [Yikes], and subtract 1k for 5 series).

@Bacons_C.C, @mani_is_kool are some really good Florida brokers (combined they do BMW, Infiniti, and Honda) , give em a shout.

1 Like

As someone said above me, think you can get a better deal on a different brand as these cars typically don’t lease well. Someone mentioned BMW, I have an Audi S4 which I got for less than $600 / month with 0 down a few months back. Unless you have your heart set on this specific car, sometimes it isn’t about the prefect deal it’s about driving what you want!

1 Like