2020 Ford Explorer Limited

Great advice. What other vehicles with a third row did you have in mind? The main three I have been looking at is the Telluride / Palisade / Explorer but Telluride is too high and Palisade I don’t like the look. Would love your thoughts on the other options.

Thank you!

Quick Update Here.

I ended up really searching through some dealers/vehicles and went with the Ford Explorer Limited as well. Found a killer deal and really is a great vehicle. I had a few dealers competing and found one with the most on the lot and they ended up making the best deal, they have to move these things.

MSRP: 52,000
Selling Price: 42,000
Residual: $30,000
Down Payment: $2,000
Monthly Payment: $446 all in.
0 due at signing.

If you want more specifics I can send those but they did find a little ding a door so are fixing that (for free) and I don’t have the paper work in front of me.

Thanks again for all the tips.

3 Likes

Wow that’s the best I’ve seen on an explorer. I agree with you, when self professed experts say “much better options out there” it shows they don’t know what they’re talking about. The explorer is a true 3 row suv. A bmw x2 is not an option :wink:

1 Like

This is contradictory.

Consumer Reports gave the Ascent the highest grade I’ve ever seen on an SUV! Beat out everyone else hands down.

Just an observation from my career is all. Subarus are praised in general from owners but not all of them. Ive been with Subaru 3 years now and all the techs and advisors agree, they are just cheap made cars! Lots of engine and trans problems on newer ones as well.

1 Like

Is this a 19 or 20?

Seems very good…

Thanks Jon for the catch! I mean that the $2,000 down was all that was needed and everything else was covered with incentives including the first months payment. That was a little grey there. Thank you.

Nick it was a 2020. Honestly the deal was wild and I had been shopping it around so I just went for it.

The explorer we ordered is in production now and incentives were better now than October when we placed the order. So with A-plan we are now looking at $503 a month with only the first payment and fees mentioned above at signing.

1 Like

Congrats, you got what you wanted at a price that works for you. Nice work!

Which dealership is that from? thanks