2020 F150 Platinum - signed and loved😇

I signed this in May and have been hesitant to share it since I know Fords aren’t popular here and since they don’t lease as well as many other vehicles… But… I love my truck! I actually came really close to this deal with a different dealer, on a non-demo, new truck, but it was a different color that I don’t like as much and was missing a couple of add-ons, so I went with this one. I am open to criticism as I’ve really been enjoying this forum and working on this deal. It makes me want to sell cars😄

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 F150 Platinum dealer demo with ~ 1300 miles (owner’s daughter drove it, and I like this dealer (same dealer I leased the previous F150 from), so I was comfortable with it).
MSRP: $68,115
Monthly Payment: $696.94
Drive-Off Amount: $1,696.94
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .00073 (1.75%)
Residual: $43,593.60
Incentives: $5,175 - $1925 lease cash, $2000 loyalty, $500 AQHA, $750 PCO
Region: NJ
Leasehackr Score:
Calculator link: This calculator doesn’t reflect the correct DAS amount because my phone won’t let me input a negative down payment. If someone wants to fix it, I would be greatly appreciative!
CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

3 Likes

~$697 for an F150?? OUCH.

Have you been in the market for one? This is not a bad deal for a Platinum trim. I got one for family member in 2018, coming due this November and was able to get for $653+ t with 1st DAS. (Yes the price of 2 regular models I, know.) Shopped at least 5 dealers for over 2 weeks. That was largely due to a very cool member here who shared a link to a PCO. Back then PCO was $3k and we didn’t have loyalty.

OP Is that Dark Marsala interior ?

That’s about what I was paying for my 2017, back in 17. Was a fantastic vehicle and I had no issues lease transferring it when I decided I didn’t want to spend so much money. Was a fantastic truck.

1 Like

Thanks! Yes, it’s Marsala interior. This is 24 months too, and I shopped a bunch of dealers. I’m happy with the deal!

Yes I remember back then, 24 months was better than the 36 months. Were you also shopping a limited by any chance?

It is a great truck! We had a 2018 King Ranch for the last 2 years and loved everything about it. I think this is a pretty good deal for a 24 month lease.

I did shop the Limited, first actually, because I really wanted the HO motor, but I considered 2 things… the cost of course, the 22" wheels which male for a tougher ride. Since it’s my daily, that mattered quite a bit to me. Maybe one day!

1 Like

The ride quality is very comfortable, its just the height that scares me lol. Im not used to it but its always an experience.

1 Like

That was actually another minor consideration I had. I love being high up, and the FX4 gives it an extra inch, so I was disappointed the Limited couldnt be had with the FX4 package. Not a deal breaker of course.

Congrats. Enjoy in good health !

1 Like

Damn mine looks like a unicorn compared to these :joy::joy::joy::joy:. But in all seriousness this is a good deal. Not many incentives out there for lariat and up plus dealers aren’t whoring out due to the factory being shutdown.

1 Like

great deal op, enjoy the dark marsala interior love mine.

True. They never whored out the trims above Lariat.

Thank you!!!

They worked some great deals on em, I was at 12% off before incentives. I think that’s where they bottom out anyway.

1 Like

Maybe I should call one of you in 2 years😉 This was the most I could get out of any of them, pre-incentives.

Maryland and Virginia were some of the better states for me. You tagged NJ, which dealership did you use?

Geeze, I couldn’t see myself paying $700 a month for any truck but I guess you’re happy so that’s what matters.

Aren’t they completely rehauling the F150 with a new model next year to compete with the recently redesigned Silverado and Ram?

Not a bad deal for a Ford lease. My 2019 F150 Platinum was 64k MSRP and I paid 58k OTD (6% tax) Only rebate was $3,500 PCO.

1 Like