2020 Explorer ST Lease - Advice

Honestly, if you really want this SUV someone should be able to get you to low 7xxish w/o trade in, I’m not comparing it to any other car like everyone is comparing it to luxury cars. these cars sticker around 60k with options, that price tag is luxury territory in itself. They are also selling fast we just got 3 and they’re all already gone here in NY.

1 Like

no way jose, well I’ll rephrase that. If you want a stripped down model then yes. Aviator is like navigator all over again. Lincoln will milk the sales for 18+ months. Expect 1kish on a well equipped model.

I saw that review, great review. Though Lincoln still missed out on certain stuff, like actual door handles in the rear lol.

only way Im paying $800/mo for a ford is the pickup truck, I would be down for a mustang but not the manslaughter chargers if it decides it wants to get up close and personal with people in the crowd :joy:.

1 Like

$800 for an aviator? Really?

In the 800 range look for an expedition platinum.

Ford doesn’t lease the best, then consider it being a basically all new car and the high sport trim… I wouldn’t anticipate it lower than the 700 0das you found

1 Like

A new Explorer is “hot”? Dime a dozen in MI/IL/OH. I understand the engine makes this quick, but $700-800m is insanity. Only way I’d ever consider that is if I was burning an $750/month employee car allowance and they only allowed domestic makes.

I got quote $680 per month for a 3 year lease on an ST valued at $50k. The residual value quoted after 3 years was $32k…probably better financing it yourself than taking dealership mark-up

They better give 6k off before incentives. They are giving ~10k off msrp in my area.

What area is that?

PA/MD. Plenty offers.

Anyone have any updates on any Ford ST deals?

Looking to lease a 2020 Ford Explorer ST.

Anyone have any updates on any Ford ST deals?

What is a acceptable % discount off MSRP.

where do you live? I’m in northern jersey and just signed a 36 month lease on a ST with street pack and tech package. MSRP was $59,750 and we wound up getting the lease for $660. My wife wanted the extra $10 a month maintenance deal so it was really 660 before she got conned into it. $1500 out of pocket total with 13,500 miles per year.

1 Like

It would be more helpful if you broke down the 5-6 key inputs rather than the post-TTL output.

Selling price + any dealer fee
RV
MF
Rebates/incentives
DMV/Reg
Taxes

@mcap Any update on finding a deal?

I am late to this but I can’t figure this out. In 2018 I got a Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland about 51K sticker price. Got it for $480 a month with $2K total down with taxes, downpayment etc. I also got the free oil changes/tire rotation program. I get that the ST is much faster and more expensive but $800? I am not sure I would’ve gone for that compared to my Overland. I just came back from a 2 hour drive and the GC is great. No noise in the cabin due to the white noise reduction and very steady on the road even at 80mph. Great interior with good sound, every comfort you’d think with Crash avoidance, lane assist, heated rear seats, etc.

I second this! I just commented that I have a GC Overland and pay $480. Why would I pay $800 for a Ford? 300HP is plenty enough for me and the GC drives perfectly. I just saw an MDX while driving back home and was wondering why people buy BMWs for almost twice the price of an MDX lol

Mine was 300 month but 35k msrp that must be loaded to the max

Probably like an XLT? Those lease pretty well.

The explorer ST is a particular vehicle for a particular customer who rarely visits the likes of LH. They are very nice, but for $600-800/mo I’d personally lease something else.

Well, they have a strong motor. I don’t know that I’d go any further than that.