2020 Dodge Charger Scat Pack Deal

Not too bad.

Definitely not worth anywhere near $700.

I would top out at $550 on a wb scat, especially knowing the wb hc is able to be had around $800.

1 Like

I wish I could find a WB scat for $550, bounced numbers back and forth with 3 dealers and the cheapest I could get was $530 on a regular Scat with plus group, sunroof and convenience package. Only one dealer would budge on MSRP. Might wait until December and see whats left, maybe I can get a deal.

What type of pre-inventive discounts were you getting while negotiating?

If you get $1000 off a Scat Pack, sign immediately.

Some dealers are charging over MSRP.

2 Likes

You think that’s bad, read up on the 2015/early 2016 additional dealer markup fiasco, hellcats going 10,20,30,40 and even 50 over sticker.

Fwiw the room between invoice and msrp isn’t that wide of a margin on the scat/hc so it’s not like they are making hand over fist like they are on Jeep and ram.

2 Likes

On the invoice I have for a base CH SC order the delta is about $1300

Obviously there’s holdback and bonuses but that’s such a slim margin.

I don’t blame them or congratulate them for selling over msrp, but fca dealers are scumbags for the most part so it is expected.

Latest deal they were giving me $1500 off MSRP, but they were also fairly lowballing me on my trade.

2 Likes

Can you share your dealer?

1 Like

Cortese Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, 2400 W Henrietta Rd, Rochester, NY 14623

1 Like

A dealer local to me is charging 9k over MSRP for a non-WB scat.

I just bought one for 35k plus tax, 44k MSRP. Only option was the Plus pack.

Edit: forgot to add that they paid my last month payment of $513 and dispo fee of $424 on my returned 18 Challenger Scat

3 Likes

You mind sharing the dealer info?

Check your PM

Did you buy your new one or lease it?

What type of deal did you get? Lease or finance?

I purchased the charger scat after turning in the challenger scat