2020 Dodge Charger Scat Pack Deal

Just pulled the trigger on a new scat pack lease. This was a factory order I waited 2 months for…

2020 Charger Scat Pack, in Hellraisin, with sunroof, Harman Kardon sound, Plus package & Dynamics Package, caramel/black alcantara leather.
MSPR: $49,370
SELLING PRICE $46,211
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $500
DRIVE OFF AMOUNT: $2915
36 MONTHS/10K MILES
MF: 0.00098
Residual: 59%
Incentives: ($1500 total) $1000 PenFed Certificate, $500 returning lessee.

2 Likes

Purple, eh?

Nice man !! It will be a sweet ride

1 Like

LA Lakers!

2 Likes

@Yh8dgr8 Congrats enjoy i know i do mine.

1 Like

Lakers all day… I’ll be wearing my purple Kobe jersey in my new ride…

2 Likes

Nice specification. 6.4% pre-incentive discount, so there was probably some more you could have gotten. However, it is a factory order, so probably not much. Congratulations and enjoy the car!

1 Like

Congrats I enjoy mine too, the older brother to the scat lol. Did you try for the widebody package?

Hello and congrats on your purchase…Would you be kind enough to give me your general impressions of the car so far? I am thinking about getting a Scat Pack WB and wanted to know how it does as a daily driver…Are you happy with the car so far?
Regards

The only downside is the premium fuel consumption… But thats not why you buy a scatpack. It is also my daily driver and above all, this beast is so fun to drive… Excellent spacious interior and great trunk space. The active exhaust is addictive with that hemi growl. No complaints from me.

1 Like

So jealous. I just got rid of my Charger Hellcat. Enjoy the ride!

She rides just fine i daily drive mine :+1:

She loves to eat premium gas. Vert thirsty girl!

I am considering a charger scat pack this month. What pre incentive discount should I be shooting for? Thanks

What kind of credit score do you have? That seems like a crazy low money factor. I’m looking at a 2020 WB Scat Charger at $51k MSRP, they are quoting $770 for 36/12k with a trade that has 3k equity. I haven’t been able to get any one to run my credit unless I walk into a dealer though and I’m sitting on a 750/760 depending on institution.

It really is going to depend on availability. Simple supply and demand. If everything is normal, the 10-12% is probably what you are going to get.

1 Like

Fca usually has low mf on the scat pack/hellcats, like very low. Most dealers will give you base without asking, some you have to ask and they give it.

Have not seen fca dealers throw a fit over marked up mf like bmw dealers.

1 Like

Recently got offered a MF of 0.00102 on a Charger Scat, looked at the Edmunds forum and it was right on the money

Yeah that’s a little high historically but probably accurate as they move a lot more scat packs than hc’s.

Still it’s not that bad, it works out to 2.5% I think, hcs are like .08-.3% (.00008, .00013, etc etc)

How are the residuals?

Residuals were 61%