2020 Chrysler Pacifica Limited 42/12 $470 pre-tax, $1050 net das

Spent some time over Christmas helping my parents out on a new van. Best numbers I’ve seen on pacificas in quite a while.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
2020 Chrysler Pacifica Limited 35th anniversary
MSRP: $49725
Dealer discount: $7390
Monthly Payment: $470 + tax ($505)
Drive-Off Amount: $1300
Months: 42
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF:.0004
Residual: 45%
Incentives: $1250 + waived acquisition on 42 month lease + $250 post-sale bonus drive rebate
Region: northern California
Leasehackr Score: 8.7
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Chrysler&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=49725&sales_price=42335&months=42&mf=.00040&dp=61&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=0&taxed_inc=1250&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=250&resP=45&reg_fee=540&sales_tax=7.75&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

Chrysler capitol isnt offering a 36 month term current. Was looking at a 39 month, but RV is the same for 39 and 42 month, MF only increases from .00035 to .00040 and the acquisition fee is waived on 42 months. Saved almost $50 a month by going 42 over 39.

At $50k I’m thinking this must be the phev…right?

Nope, limited trim with 35th anniversary, safetytech package, and rear seat theater.

The thing that shocked me most about this deal is that it was an AutoNation dealer that got to the lowest price, and didn’t even mark up the mf.

Maybe your deal was part of the training of new sale people…showing them what not to do on the job.

1 Like

My mother had talked to them about 2 months ago, asking for a quote on the same car. They offered her $100 off MSRP. Much closer to what I expected out of AutoNation

How is the MSRP $50k? Can you take a picture of window sticker.

This isn’t the same vehicle, but is an almost comparably equipped one I was shopping.

I took delivery on a 2020 Pacifica Limited with Adv. Safety package MSRP $47,185 for 42 mo. 12k miles Only $107 plate transfer due at signing. Monthly payment $450.97/mo. Incl. Tax. Purchased in MI on 12/23. Residual is $22,648 Cap cost is $39,150 Interest is $1,367.28 MF is .000527

3% higher residual value definitely helps matters out. I wonder why there was such a difference. Was yours through Chrysler financial or a 3rd party bank?

Also jealous that you were able to find one with just the safetytech package. That’s the only option they wanted, but options were limited and out here anything with safetytech also came with the theater package and other stuff.

What made up the $1250 incentive? Is that region based?

Most of our incentives were named “great lakes”. I also know we received an employee discount which they offered to anyone in the month of Dec. Perhaps that was MI only also. Lease was through Ally Bank.

This came out of a dealer that messed up on me back in Oct. Thought they had a 2019 for me only to find out they negotiated on a demo, which I wouldn’t take. I think they felt bad about it because they continued to follow-up to earn our business. I waited a few months till I had time to shop again and got the same deal on a 2020. Two other dealers couldn’t come close to this. The Limited’s with just Adv Safety are hard to come by on this vehicle.

$1250 was the ca region incentives. Nothing special. $2800 in other markets that I would have loved to have gotten.

I am looking at a limited with S package

MSRP $52,010
Sale $46,600
42month
15k miles
46% residual
$1200 startup costs

They are saying the best they can do is $575 plus taxes

Where should I try to push this deal?

Is your sale price before or after incentives?

His wording in the email was including rebates and discounts.

Still won’t share the MF too

He also said this bank doesn’t have an acquisition fee which I asked based on info from the thread.

They have had this vehicle for months. I inquired at least 3 months ago and they just don’t seem motivated at all.

Pretty sure with ally you’re getting idl cash as well as other incentives, so they’re giving you not much in the way of dealer discount there.

Yeah I asked for a complete breakdown so waiting to see what he says

Just heard back

.0004 MF

$1,250 incentive

$4,160 dealer discount

This is through Chrysler Capital

There’s lots of room on that discount. What state are you in?

Also, you should verify that RV. 42/15, at least in my area, is 43%, not 46%.