2020 Chevy traverse LT cloth lease

I requested a quote for 36/12 0 down and they sent me this awful Quote…so i put the numbers in the LH calculator and got a cheaper amount …i am going to ask them to come down on the price .Whats a fair amount …Any advice is appreciated Ty

Does this look like a good offer?

No. You can get a at least $40 off a month

483$ at 39 months vs 398$ 36 months …How much more do you think I can negotiate the sale price?

You’re getting a $500 dealer discount which is laughable. Have you confirmed mf and rv on edmunds? There are no incentives that you qualify for? Have you researched on the site for previous deals? How does yours compare?

I have not seen any good deals on here :weary:i got my info from edmunds on mf & residual and no incentives available for me sadly …the quote is laughable but I’m not sure how much is too much to ask them to take off the asking price ,that’s why I’m asking for some help with that before i present them my offer .
I also noticed a no tax fee fee on their w/e that is lol

Seriously? There’s over a hundred traverse threads and hundreds of GM threads. They all say the same thing. I don’t know why you’d even post an offer sheet with a $500 discount. You need to reach out to every dealer in your region.

Also I have no idea what you’re doing with the calculator. Look at the FAQ thread on how to use it and how to input a dealer offer.

2 Likes

Strange… I think this is from Macmulkin in New England. IIRC, @Bostoncarconcierge has recommended them before when it comes to Vettes at the very least. Maybe this is how they afford to discount those :joy:

1 Like

You sure you even want a Traverse?

It is Macmulkin