2020 Cadillac CT5 premium luxury demo 534 after taxes

Title: Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.
Tags: make (e.g. toyota, bmw)(required) and region (e.g. ny, ca,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 CT5 premium luxury
MSRP: $ 37,190
Selling Price:
Monthly Payment: $534 after taxes
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1500
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 18k
MF:
Residual:
Incentives: 2k bmw loyalty, cotsco
Region: CA
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:
Pls let me know what you think about this deal

CT5 Premium Luxury starts at $41k. Also not sure how you got a BMW loyalty incentive on a Cadillac.

2 Likes

Something is not adding up….

More details please.

Its a 2020 demo car, and I got a 2k incentive for my previous lease with bmw now sure what its called.

It may be a good deal for a Cadillac, but $570 a month for a 37k car is never a good deal.

On LH, we don’t ask for all those details to be a pain, we ask for them to determine how good of a deal you are getting, whether the mf & rv & incentives are accurate and verified over at Edmunds.

When evaluating a deal we need all the data points to determine which levers can be pulled in order to improve your deal. It’s also a help to the community to use the LH Calculator with all the figures and post it here so we can see it in a standard format.

Impossible with what has been provided. That is definitely not the MSRP. The $2k must be Conquest. How much is Costco incentive? Knowing those things alone would help. But for true evaluation, it would also help for us to know what MF they used, and what RV, especially considering you did 18k/yr.

Is this a signed contract or a quote?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.