2020 C300 Loaner Lease NJ - Good Offer?

This is a loaner in NJ. It has 8,500 miles. Is this a good price? I’m casually looking to lease but will seal the deal when I get the right price. I haven’t negotiated with the dealer yet.

10k/36M

Retail price is $48,815 before discount.

I feel like we can do better? Trying to get this down to $400/monthly Lol

Looks absolutely horrific to me. Here’s the first August comp that came up when I searched for a C300.

Incentives may be different in your region. but…

This is not a good deal even if it was new more so as a loaner. Make sure you have all the important information with you and work on getting a good discount pre-incentives.

This is not a good deal. 4 Years ago, I leased a $57k MSRP brand new one for $530/mo with $2200 DAS. That wasn’t a great deal either, it was decent as it was a rare build, but loaner C300’s were going for like mid 300’s with same DAS. Also if you’re in NJ, I would strongly recommend doing MSD’s.

@AutoCompanion is the answer here, the only answer.

What you did 4 years ago is completely irrelevant today. Infact what you did 6 months ago is also completely irrelevant. Programs change month to month.

OP needs to structure the deal. Breakdown incentives and MF before taking this any further

Correct, but even brokers today have similar numbers. Look at any of the MB brokers in the Northeast. They all have C300’s for under $400.