2020 C300 AMG with 24k miles, best site to sell?

Hacker fam -

I have a 2020 white amg line c300 (roughly 50k msrp), 24k miles, no damage or accidents, etc. I bought it out and am looking to sell the vehicle to ensure I get the most value.

KBB, suggest private party value could be 30-33K , but when I did Carvana just now they offered 26500 lol.

Long story short, I want to sell and get max value without too much headaches. Can you guys help a brother out and give some advice on the best site or fastest way to sell the car in an expedited manner? I’m hoping to make moves quickly and have this process concluded by mid feb, as I’ve got an insanely busy schedule coming up next few months.

Any and all help will be of great help to me, and I will wish good karma to you for any guidance.

Max Value, No Headaches, Fast

You can pick two.

Your best bet for max wholesale value, no headaches, and ultra fast, is @DNA_Auto_Wholesale1

3 Likes

Thanks bro, I gave them a message.

Is KBB still a good proxy of what to expect private party?

Throw it on FB marketplace for 34 same with CL.
Take any number north of 30.

1 Like

Private party won’t work for your timeframe. Plug in your VIN and choose the top bid

PS if you have, say, 7 days to accept any of these offers you can always put up ads on forums for free and on Craigslist for just $5. Ask for $2,000 above your best bid but keep in mind you may not get a bite within those 6 days.

I found it tough to sell privately. Sold to ALGO (autolenders) I believe in NJ couple of weeks back. They came up 2K from initial offer and process was easy with pick up from home. The next best was carmax. Carvana was low balling.