2020 Bolt Premier deal check

Hi - i got the attached quote for $14K a 36 month 1-pay 2020 Bolt Premier.

However, when i’m using the calculator the numbers are not matching and i’m also comparing against another hackr’s offer here:

what is happening here that is driving up the cost other than the low 3% off list discount?

Post your calculator link and the dealer sheet

And where is this attached? Nothing on your post other than someone else’s deal

sorry - updated my post

One pay the MF should be .00001 and that discount is too low, what’s the breakdown on the rebates?

The dealer is either doing the one pay incorrectly, which isn’t uncommon, or they are marking up the money factor before deducting the one pay reduction. The one pay buy rate with Tier 1 credit should be .00001

Here’s the breakdown of rebates
7750 lease cash
1400 customer incentive
500 non GM bonus

How much can i push for discount?

I was able to get ~ 7 % discount before rebates.

You won’t get that in the Bay Area – too much demand, low inventory.

Go to SoCal, these deals have more incentives you probably don’t qualify for but even with that, they are probable a couple grand cheaper, but who knows probably gone already

PM this user, see what dealer they are in contact with

The above is the base LT and not sure it even has dc fast charging ( a major bummer)

Yeah but it’s got a large discount, but maybe that’s because it doesn’t have DC quick charge.

1 Like

Did you end up leasing the BOLT? I am looking for one for my wife in So Cal. $8500 customer cash is available this month (per dealer)

No. Not yet. Dealers are playing hardball. Haven’t reached out in some time. Incentives are the same since April.