2020 Bolt Premier Deal Check-South East

Hi Guys, Trying to get a Bolt before the end of the month. So Far not getting any luck with a good deal with dealers in my area.

This has been the best offer so Far, $279 36/10K.
Trying to get at least 10% not sure if going to be possible they won’t budge on the price. At this point I don’t think is a good deal ?

**MSRP: $44225
**Selling Price: $41532
**Monthly Payment: $279
**Cash Due at Signing: first month payment, plus tax+ fee)
**MSD: 0
**Incentives: 11250(costco, lease conquest,lease cash)
**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:10K
**MF: .00053
**Residual: 53%
**Region:GA

Keep shopping, the Costco deal runs through the end of the year, so I feel the numbers should stay the same, but just guessing. I’d put everything in the calculator and verify the MF is at buy rate. Anyway you can get a supplier code, that would make getting to 10% a little easier. You try cargurus and searching for old stock units? Cast your net far and wide, one pay drops the MF to .00001, my favorite MF

You could also use the here’s my offer take it or leave it approach, specifically on the last day of the month or close to it.

I just started shopping this week have not look in cargurus just my local dealers. Must of the dealer are quoting the MF at buy rate(.00053) is the selling price they would not go lower. I’ll keep looking around.thank you for the advice.

What’s the process to get the supplier code?

Your employer needs to be on the list or your spouse, teachers get it too. Any realative or friend that works/retired from GM could get you one too

Cast that wide net and you might find a dealer with too many that’ll make you an easy deal, you never know

Updated quote:

I got a revised quote from dealer with selling price of 13% off MSRP. I think is still a good deal . Any thoughts?

MSRP 44130
Selling Price 38394
10K/36 MONTHS
RV: 53% 53%
MF: .00053 0.00053
Incentives:
Lease cash 6750
costco 3000
GM conquest 1500

What do the fees look like? I know that Florida is notorious for ridiculous doc fees. What’s the total payment out the door with taxes and fees included? 13% off is very good, about as good as anyone has received off sticker recently.

I’m in Georgia and is the same problem with the Docs fees. Around $2153 out the door . $156.93 monthly payment.
Current fees are:
Taxes $1,300.53
Dealer Fee(“Docs”) $599
Elec vehicle Fee and Title $299
Lemon law $3.

That’s a great deal. Even if you do zero drive off, zero at signing it’s probably about 217 a month. Up to you if you feel like laying the inceptions out up front or not (I personally don’t see the point given the very low interest rate), or feel like doing a One Pay, which would save you about $1,000 over the course of the lease.

That selling price you have is AFTER rebates and incentives. The Cap cost is about 2% off msrp.

That’s impossible if the payment and due at signing amounts OP stated are true.

Wow $3k off just within a day or so.

It’s a little better. He is getting 6% off msrp before rebates and incentives.

This is the deal OP quoted, almost to the penny. You can’t get those numbers without that discount.

Just signed the deal. 208 month with just the first month payment. I think it was pretty decent deal.

3 Likes

Excellent, considering the tax situation and lack of EV incentives!

Yeah, Georgia is definitely not EV friendly. At least the dealer was straightforward no bs was in/out in less than an hour.

1 Like

That’s legit for any state on a $44k Bolt.

1 Like