2020 Bolt Premier $44630 MSRP One Pay $7867

the 2 120 outlets need to be on different phases, so could mean stringing extension cords around to find 2 different ones. What a mess with the cords, IMO not a good solution.

2 Likes

you probably should have test driven it first before buying and then complaining it’s a POS compared to your lexus.

1 Like

Could tou olease shed some light on details for supplier pricing? Is it extra incentives or a fixed percentagesale price? I checked GM’s website and turns out my employer is supplier as well (I guess everybody is for GM lol)

On the supplier website it appears to be about a $1,400 dollar reduction on a Premier, give or take. Although if a dealer is already going deep on it you might not get the full $1,400. Best thing to do is get a price quote without supplier, then ask what the price would be with supplier. That will give you a general idea.

1 Like

I’ve been told by dealers that they are compensated 7-800 in the back for supplier codes (No idea if this is accurate but I was told this from a few dealers) .

Do not assume they’ll give you the full $1400 discount on top of their rock bottom price, because supplier pricing anticipates dealers will supply some form of discount.

1 Like

My guess has always been that there would be some kind of dealer contribution expected with the code. That’s usually why I recommend going into it without it, then bringing it up so you can see how much more they will take off.

Thanks for the deal Chetan. Emailed James who said he can match it , but never got anything from him. Anyone else have luck at this dealer .

Yes @Ramtaa
Couple of folks here replicated and within my family we got 3 cars.

Maybe that’s why they’re out of stock :rofl:

:slight_smile: :joy:
True

Shortest time spent on lease hunting

Just about to sign a deal at 6935$ on premier MSRP 44425.
I will share details later.

2 Likes

Superrrrrr !!!

1 Like

How do I do this, just contact the sales person?

For the deal mentioned here ($7867 one pay), yes just contact Jim Marks on the number mentioned above and mention my reference.

But this was done on 7th September.
I’ve seen people getting better discounts in last few days…
It’s upto you …

Thank you, do I just say “baggy” from the forum?

Hahaha…
No…

The first post has those details.
Just say I would like to replicate Chetan’s deal … Connect with Jim Marks so he would take care of it.

Thank you.

Haha! Baggy sent me . You know, from the forum.

Does anyone know what qualifies for the 1,500 conquest credit? Is it any non-GM owned car or is there a specific list that I can reference from? Thanks

Any leased car qualifies for conquest. That is what I was told. I had a nissan lease. Any GM car will be loyalty.

1 Like