Monthly Payment: $0
Drive-Off Amount: $8856
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10000
Incentives: Costo 3000, Gm lease Cash 6750
Region: NJ
Leasehackr Score:34.5 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link
Effective ~$107 a month after all rebates.

I wish I had a lease in my household to get $1500 more incentive. Still a good deal for me. Thanks to everyone in this forum, I had no idea about these deals.

4 Likes

Here she is;

1 Like

How did you make your offer? Email, phone or in-person?

Chatted on dealer’s website. Texted with salesperson. Did not talk at all. Sent the docs. Signed and left the dealer in 15 min . Thanks to Covid19, we don’t have to spent hours in dealers.

2 Likes

That was the one I was gonna get… I couldn’t squeeze the last $1,000 out of them I needed though. Good discount, love the color! The guys at Motion were great to deal with and didn’t BS me. We just couldn’t get it done. They were a hour and a half from home so it worked out for the best. Glad it went to a LH member.

1 Like

Thank you. I read your comments and learned everything I know about this deal from you. And I loved the car, it is really cool and useful. Thanks to you again!

1 Like

Regardless of how it worked out for me I’m glad that I had some small part in helping some people get into one of these. It really is a fun little car that is quite capable and versatile. It was fun to get one for cheap, and just as fun to get a better one for free today. But if it was junk I would have never considered it, let alone gone out to get another one! Enjoy it in good health!

2 Likes

Glad it worked out for you. We have matching colors :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Would kill for one of these.

8856 without supplier and lease discount is good…
I laid 9218 for 36/12k with supplier discount…

1 Like