2020 Bolt Premier 36/10k - $0 DAS - $232 for 35 Pmts Before Post-Sale Rebates

Couldn’t get the calculator to work exactly right, but the deal signed was for 35 payments at $232 on a 36mo/10k lease (1st payment included in $0 DAS), including 8.75% tax. I did this around the 1st of the month so not completely sure if it can be replicated but will pass along contact info via DM if requested. Total of payments is $8,120 so very favorable to some of the attractive one-pay leases out there (keeping in mind this is a $44K MSRP Premier trim).

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:2020 Chevy Bolt Premier
MSRP: $43,850 ($38,867 Sale Price)
Monthly Payment: $232
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10K
MF:.00053
Residual:53%
Incentives:$6750 lease cash (avail to all), $1500 loyalty, and $3000 Costco
Region:SoCal (OC)
Leasehackr Score: 18 Before Post-Sale Rebates
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Chevrolet&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=43850&sales_price=38867&months=36&mf=.00051&dp=0&dealer_fee=37&acq_fee=695&taxed_inc=9573&untaxed_inc=1677&rebate=0&resP=53&reg_fee=524&sales_tax=8.75&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

1 Like

Congrats! You’re right about where I need to be in NJ…tenor (24)

Sent a pm. Great deal congrats!

Is this the best deal in So Cal for the Premiere so far?

Great discount. Hit the one pay in OP’s calculator if you want to more easily compare it to other deals posted.

The dealer I went with doesn’t do one-pay leases, but yes, it was the best I found after contacting every dealer within 100 miles of OC. No dealer-installed garbage or high-pressure tactics in finance either.

Well done, OP! This is even better than the deals from the other SoCal dealer everyone raves about. Simply amazing!

Do you know if they accept CVAP?

No, they don’t

Hello…sent you a DM. Would love to know the dealer in OC. Thanks!

^ same here

So free after rebates??? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

as someone who has been an owner of electric vehicles for five years now (and prior to that i was one of those so cal cliches who drove a prius), it’s exciting to see so many drivers finding deals and rebates that make the numbers of owning or leasing an EV not just a “some day” proposition but a “today” reality. in my opinion, the costco rebate really pushed the current GM incentives over the top.

i know there was a comment above that the OP’s deal is the best lease out there in So Cal and that very well may the case… i just wanted to hop on here and share a similar experience i had earlier this week with, yes, the other dealer that is getting a bit of attention these days, premiere chevrolet in carlsbad…

and again, i’m not here to suggest that any one dealer is preferable or worse than any other. besides, every driver has different circumstances, tax rates, abilities to qualify for different tiers of the CVRP or even the CVAP… all i wanted to share, in the interest that readers here have the best and latest information available, is that ethan and his crew put me in a chevy bolt premiere, (MSRP $44,100), on a one pay lease, for $7,999.50. bear in mind, this may not the be the right deal structure for everyone. for example, i don’t qualify for the CVRP anymore as i’ve already used that incentive twice in the past. l also don’t qualify for the CVAP because, well, i don’t qualify (fortunately i still get the $1,000 from edison). but, even without those two widely available incentives, i still felt the price ethan was able to get me was second to none.

and that’s what makes this an incredible time for everyone. there are literally deals everywhere. i mean, when readers start sharing stories about getting PAID to drive off in a brand new EV, hey, it’s not controversial to say we’re in a pricing situation we can all get behind. (oh, and just an added sidenote, premiere chevrolet does accept the CVAP).

so, happy shopping, everyone. good luck and enjoy the process.

-Andrew.

2 Likes

Well said Andrew…I myself never considered a BOLT as I’ve owned Teslas the past couple of years, but upon hearing about these insane deals, I am finally in the process of getting one. I’m happy for the OP to have finally found another SoCal dealer which was able to provide OP with the current best SoCal lease deal out there. Competition is healthy for everyone (dealers included) and we consumers ultimately benefit from it both in terms of price and selection/availability. Some of the NorCal dealers have also gotten on board and have insane deals on these cars as well, so NorCal people no longer need to come down south to buy theirs. The Costco program runs past the end of this year, but 2021 Bolts are just around the corner, so there is a mad rush to buy remaining 2020s. Hopefully everyone interested in one can get a hold of one while deals are at this level.

Hey Cal_92! Any clues here in NorCal where I should start spamm…err…emailing for offers? Cheers!

@alphawave7, check your PM.