2020 Bolt EV LT $4800 One Pay (potentially make money after rebates)

Asked around dealerships in the Bay Area and this the best I could find at Stevens Creek Chevrolet via their internet sales manager (Paul)

2020 Bolt EV LT (Base)

MSRP: $37,495
One Pay: $4800
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
Incentives: Costco $3k, Bay Area Bonus $1400, Current Lease $1500, Supplier/Chevy Cash
Region: Bay Area
Post Close: $2000 CVRP + $800 PGE + potentially another $5000 off via CVAP?
Leasehackr Score: 28.6 or 94.8 Years
Leasehackr Calculator: [TBD]

Good deal?

1 Like

Great deal…though the CVAP needs to be applied before you sign or it won’t work

1 Like

Don’t post the deal with the dealer next time if you haven’t signed. People will poach a deal like this.

CVAP needs to be approved before you sign, they dealer will discount the amount on signing.

If you qualify for CVAP, you may be able to get an additional 2000 for CVRP:

You can do better, even in the same town. Config the calculator MSRP and try again.

Not a CVAP dealer: https://409x7yggc5ekrbd32lf9ajv2-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Dealership-List-2020-ENGLISH.pdf

1 Like

Edit: Capitol is on the list. FWIW, Phil’s thread is not up to date…the pricing is outdated, and this CVAP list shows them participating when midsummer they were asked to join CVAP by a fellow member.

I’m CVAP and can ship to NorCal (when I have inventory) :raising_hand_man:

2 Likes

CVRP $4800 + a bonus $5000 would be a incredible deal. I don’t qualify for CVAP so it doesn’t apply for me.

As for poaching, I asked the internet sales manager (Paul Duran) if I could share and they encouraged me to forward to friends

At first I thought your deal was $4800 one pay, but based on the link you posted to the calculator it’s actually over $7k one pay. When others post their Bolt one pay deals, they are including taxes and fees. It seems this dealer may be trying to trick you with the “$4800 one pay” quote that actually comes out to over $7k out the door.

I think the other LH’ers would not have responded so positively if they had followed your calculator link.

1 Like

Worse, just about everyone in the Bay area is doing better than 6.3.

1 Like

I saw the same deal on the FB group. It was $4800 all in. How are people getting $7000+?

The Calculator reveals all…it is the tool to rule them all.

1 Like

Apologies, I think I messed up the calculator. I was promised $4800 one pay (all in) but I’m going to clarify and get back to you all

If it’s 4800$ one pay including taxes and everything, then it’s a good deal. I went with the same dealership and paid $7500 all included. 2020 Bolt EV LT, 36mo, 15k miles per year, LT, DCFC

Is there a calc link for this deal?

Hard for me to understand what this person got - MF (0.0001 presumably due to one pay), RV, SP, incentives?

1. There are so many Bolt threads with calculator links.

2. Why are you bumping multiple threads with the same question?