2020 bolt -Chicago - $4950 one pay- 36/10k. Get them while they are hot

I edited top post with saleman’s info for anyone looking to get deals done. He is ready to clear out all the Bolts. LOL

1 Like

Bastages - they raised their web advertised price by $1K :slight_smile: . Must the the LH effect :smiley: .

thanks for others for quick responses and thanks for updating dealer info.

yup, i follow the $3K costco, msrp discounts, loyalty, buypower credit card stuff.

I guess, i’m trying to figure out if total lease is $5K and minus some IL credit. I saw some EV leases in NJ qualify for $5K credit, effectively making it a free lease! But, is there an IL credit that i’m not seeing? Have googled and searched quite a bit. there were references to “free” in this group of messages. thanks!

No EV rebates/credits in Peoples Republic of Illinois.

Have you been able to get any answers? I don’t get the ‘free’ part either. Looks like a good deal, but still a little over $100 a month for 10k miles a year.

There is nothing other than the deal. Illinois has no EV tax credits or anything else. The one pay I got was 4950 as stated in first post and on the deal sheet. Not very complicated. Don’t know who said anything was free or what you guys are looking for. Getting any new car for low 100’s effective lease rate a month is a killer deal.

1 Like

I think some of the “free” people on the post may be referring to this. Its a remarkably low payment for a pretty solid little car. When you factor in the cost of fuel savings (depending on your electric rates and availability of free/cheap charging options) you very well may be approaching a “free” car depending on how much you drive.

1 Like

I may have exaggerated a little lol. 5k to drive a new car for 3 years is essential free in my mind. Here in CA if you qualify for certain post sale rebates it is technically free.

Nice. You are either older or you like cars a lot.

1 Like

Only 40. Lol. But yes I am a car guy and own a auto repair / performance shop. And have a fleet of loaners for the shop. That is what the bolt will be used for.

1 Like

So this Bolt will essentially pay you around 30 something cents a mile if you take the standard business mileage deduction on it? :joy:

1 Like

That dexos/mobile1 paper liner…
The irony lol but great deal!

1 Like