2020 BMW X7 M50i - $5500 incentive - $3950 MSDs DAS - Effective payment of $1023/month - Transfer fee paid by me

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW X7 M50i

MSRP: $104,745
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $1206.74
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $1040

Current mileage: 2234
Maturity mileage: 30,010
Effective miles per month: 896
Maturity date: 12/17/2022

MSD due (if any): $4450
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $5000

Financial institution: BMW
Transfer fee: $500 (paid by me)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Car is perfect and smells new. This is our 3rd car and we rarely drive it. Ceramic tint on front windows. There are $9450 in MSDs on the car. You owe us $4450 at transfer and receive $9450 at end of lease. Next payment not due until 6/17. Options included:

*Exterior color is Arctic Gray Metallic
*Interior color is Black Vernasca Leather
*Luxury Seating Package = $1200
*Executive Package = $1300
*Ambient Lighting = $800
*Second-Row Captain’s Chairs
*Rear Electric Side Win Shades = $850
*Total MSRP = $104,745

Photos:

3 Likes

Hi there, can you upload pictures of the vehicle. Also, residual value & what’s the initial MF and end MF after MSD given? Total incentives was 5,000k?

Hey,

I’m interested. Can I get more info please?

Residual is $60,752.10. Don’t recall the MF before and after.

There are $9450 MSDs on the car. You will owe me $4450 at signing and get back the $9450 at end of the lease which is a $5000 incentive.

1 Like

What additional info would you like?

What does the MF question have anything to do w anything?

1 Like

I remember his name from the ask hackers section. He’s researching a x5 x40i.

@Ezamora87 MF changes every month. We highly recommend reading leasing 101, and out of state for a much better deal in Cali.

Either that or he wants to assume this lease and wants all the nitty gritty.

Just wanna know numbers that’s all…everyone else posting has almost always posted the MF on the deal they get.

This isn’t a “post your deal thread”, this is someone trying to transfer their existing lease.

3 Likes

Happy to chat live with you if you want more info. MF is typically given when someone is about to sign a new deal, not for a lease transfer.

This is an extremely good deal on a M50i. If you are seriously interested, PM me.

1 Like

Increasing the incentive by $500.

Also, just to be clear, this is a M50 which a completely different vehicle than the 5.0 with M sport package. Just wanted to clarify as I had a few people confused.

1 Like

After 3 people declined, finally have an approval and a pending transfer.

4 Likes

Did this go through?