2020 BMW X3MC, $654/month + tax, $3K DAS, $4900 MSDs, 24 months and 23K miles left, $84K MSRP

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW X3M Competition

MSRP: $84,395
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $654.06
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $784/month + tax on the $654.06

Current mileage: 6836
Maturity mileage: 30,051
Effective miles per month: 987
Maturity date: 6/5/23

MSD due (if any): $4900
Cash due (if any): $3000
Incentive for new lessee (if any): None

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500 + tax
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes with shipping arranged and paid by buyer

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: The vehicle is in excellent condition. No accidents, paint or body work. Wheels look great. Nothing of significance to note on the car. The X3MC is incredible. Transferring to get into a M8. Car is minimally driven and the mileage will go up slightly moving forward. I take care of my M cars and break them in properly. Buyer will be responsible for prorating the last payment based on stage 3 assumption complete email. You won’t find a better deal on a X3MC than this.

Photos:
BMW 1
BMW 2
BMW 3
BMW 4
BMW 5
BMW 6
BMW 7
BMW 8
BMW 8
BMW 9
BMW 10
BMW 11
BMW 14

3 Likes

Black on black looks super sharp, love the spec! GLWT.

If you have a set time frame to get rid of the car and this does not move, let me know. I can consider taking this on, but you’ll have to waive the $3K cash due. That being said, I’m well aware of the market these days and I personally think this will likely move quick, as a similar MSRP one is likely in the mid $900s on a broker deal.

2 Likes

Hello! I’m interested I will PM you.

beautiful car. deciding what to do with my M3CS and will keep an eye on this.

Had someone ready to take over lease, but BMW could not find the title. They had to request a new one from the AZ DMV which likely take a month to get. Process cant start until they have the title. If the person interested backs out, I will update the post. Thanks to all that were interested.

Update: BMW received the new title and the person who wanted to take this over originally is still moving forward and just got approved. Transfer pending at this time. Thanks for all the interest.

1 Like

Topic closed as transfer is pending. OP please message to reopen if necessary.