2020 BMW X3M Donington Grey $839/Month Tax incld 1250 miles per month for 34 months . DAS $0 BMW ULTIMATE CARE+ INCLUDED

This might be one of the best reasons I’ve seen till date, though, after recently driving an X3MC I completely get it. :slight_smile: As much as I love this vehicle, I know I’ll need the DAP package (as a second set of eyes) and an ALP laser jammer system (to prevent tickets) before I’m willing to go anywhere near it. And someone willing to take over my G05 lease who doesn’t get denied. :man_facepalming:

Good luck with the sale!

4 Likes

Hahah Thanks man

My mom is 60 and she loves driving my supra :joy:

3 Likes

Nice truck bro! Someone should snatch it up soon!

1 Like

Just a heads up: The VIN is visible on the spec sheet- not sure if you want it seen on a public forum. GLWS!

1 Like

Probably gonna have a hard time at that cost compared to others. Best of luck but just a heads up

1 Like

Why would that matter?

I never get what people damage they think they’re gonna do with a VIN or license plate really

1 Like

I agree that’s why I’m so confused

2 Likes

Different car but miles per month on that car are around 900 miles with my car you get 1250 miles a month. So if someone drives more and doesn’t want to deal with summer tires will find this more attractive . But thanks :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Would you mind telling how that affects me ? Because to my understanding Vin number is always viewed on new and used car sales . Just curious

1 Like

Supramama :laughing:

2 Likes

Literally no issues at all

1 Like

Thanks man

1 Like

Beautiful car, OP! I think there’s a lot of value here considering 15k/year and UC+ are included in the payment. Both of those right there are over $3k: $700 for UC+ and 3% of the RV for the mileage bump (or $2,360). If comparing apples to apples, this is more in line with a payment of around $860/month including tax for a 10k/year and no UC+ X3M with zero drive off. Not a bad deal at all. Good luck!

1 Like

Just a heads-up… BMWFS has been very picky with lease assumption applicants and the lease transfer folks are really backed up… GLWT!

3 Likes

From personal experience, I can attest to the latter, but not the former. I have a transfer currently pending and they approved the transferee in under 2 minutes (with a $879 payment). Surprisingly, the guy is 22 years old, has only had one car lease previously which was under $400, and barely has any credit. As far as BMW FS being backed up, that’s really an understatement. My current transfer is barely wrapping up Stage 2, with quotes of 12-14 business days to wrap up Stage 3 (something that typically took 3-5 days MAX)! So it’s looking like a total of 5-6 weeks for a transfer nowadays, especially if title is held electronically. If title is in house, more like 3-4 weeks.

2 Likes

Wow thats Crazy . But this is great info i really appreciate it and thanks for clearing out the value in the deal. Love this Community

2 Likes

Ah my friend had a bad experience once (not on this forum)- Some random person tracked her home (vehicle registration) address using the VIN. More of invasion of privacy than anything.

2 Likes

Two best details on this car, which can be seen on your photo: red start button and ///M color steering wheel leather stitching.

1 Like