2020 BMW X3M Donington Grey $839/Month Tax incld 1250 miles per month for 34 months . DAS $0 BMW ULTIMATE CARE+ INCLUDED

Wow thats Crazy . But this is great info i really appreciate it and thanks for clearing out the value in the deal. Love this Community

2 Likes

Ah my friend had a bad experience once (not on this forum)- Some random person tracked her home (vehicle registration) address using the VIN. More of invasion of privacy than anything.

2 Likes

Two best details on this car, which can be seen on your photo: red start button and ///M color steering wheel leather stitching.

1 Like

The donington color is sweet! Glwt!

On a side note

Momā€™s are hard to shop for, went through the following;

Navigator (too big)
530i (too slow)
X3 m40 (small again, x3m wasnā€™t out then but she test drove one recently for the heck of it and was not having it with the competition suspensionā€¦ roads are rough here)

I feel your pain.

3 Likes

haha Someone understand my pain .What did she end up getting?

Right now sheā€™s rotating between an e55 amg, a f150 platinum, and her favorite an '05 pilot.

After test drives and Shopping we have narrowed it down to the m550, 7 series or x5.

2/3 suck for leases atm so 7 series hunting it is.

The car she drove with the least complaints ever was a 720s.

1 Like

Can she keep it in Comfort all the time and/or program the custom mode for the least acceleration?

Iā€™d hate to see you end up needing an incentive after hardly driving it

Hahha Iā€™m sure she had no issues with the 720s lol but 7 series is the way to go

Thatā€™s exactly what sheā€™s doing right now . So Iā€™m not in a hurry but would love to get my hands off it

Price dropped to $839 a month $0 Das

Is this pending transfer or still available?