**SOLD**2020 BMW X3M Competition, $84395 MSRP, $968 per month, 0 DAS

, ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW X3M Competition

MSRP: $84,395
Monthly payment: $968 if buyer is in reciprocal state, $968 plus tax if not in reciprocal state

Current mileage: 6,452
Maturity mileage: 30,191
Effective miles per month: 866
Maturity date: August 31, 2023

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): N/A

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Competition, Executive, Driving Assistance Plus, no accidents, lots of tread left. Slight curb rash on driver’s side front but the bi-color rim hides it well.

Wife wants it gone because it turns out Competition springs aren’t comfortable for a month-old baby and the power really makes it hard to be a responsible parent.

Photos:

Rip Pour One Out GIF

12 Likes

Did you mean $868 for the total payment after tax?

Beautiful car, OP! At an $809 base payment, this is a fantastic deal with $0 DAS on a fully loaded X3M Comp.

2 Likes

Since tax is included in Texas upfront on the selling price you can’t really advertise the pretax amount. AKA it’s been paid and rolled into the payment and you’re not getting it back at this point.

You’ll want this back when kiddo is ready for front facing seats. They’ll love it! 2 more years …

1 Like

Since BMW remains the owner of the vehicle, the tax paid stays with the vehicle so the payment you have now is what the payment will be assuming the buyer is in a reciprocal state.

If not reciprocal, monthly use tax will be added.

So basically it is $968/month or $968 + additional taxes?

1 Like

That’s a bingo

Monthly payment (pre-tax): $809.25
Monthly payment (after Texas tax): $968

omg Texas tax

1 Like

Please correct the title to reflect the actual monthly. There’s a big gap between $809 and $968 + any extra taxes if this goes out of state.

2 Likes

Everything is bigger in tx

Edited to reflect what @Phasers and @IAC pointed out. Sorry for any confusion, it’s my first transfer-out rodeo :grin:

@niamkam Sent you a message. Still available?

niamkam Weird question, but is that the “Nuna Pipa RELX” base? Or is it a different one? Will the base work in the middle seat?

Looks like nuna pipa base. We have the same in an x5. It’s amazing how much space a rear facing car seat needs… makes the x5 feel like a small vehicle.

Question for the OP… beautiful car, but how did you let the dealer leave their badge on???

Finally someone that can give me firsthand info! Does the base fit in the middle seat using the ISOFIX attachment points? We have a M340i right now and we’re worried the carseat isn’t going to fit. Considering an X3 or X5 lease takeover until the next generation of XC90 comes out.

Ya, seriously @niamkam, how did you keep the dealer badge on?

Sorry for the late response Esq…

It’s a pipa series base, not the relx. There are no ISOFIX latches in the middle but the seat belt method works just fine, although I feel the latches provide a more secure fit. I tried it out just for you :wink:

That’s incredibly kind of you. Sending the photo and your explanation to my wife now. This was very helpful!!

1 Like

It’s the wife’s ride, that’s why I didn’t bother. :laughing:

If it was mine, it definitely would’ve been debadged with black wheels and 5% tint so you can’t see up in my window.

1 Like