2020 BMW X3M COMP/ BMW I3s - good or bad deal?

Hi guys, this will be my first lease. I’m buying two cars for me and the wife. Can you let me know if this is considered a good deal? I’m also adding the $1000 rebate so it should drop my monthly payment by $30 :slight_smile:

$1000+ a month for an X3 and $400 on an i3? Is there a third car they’re throwing in for free as part of this deal?

5 Likes

Maybe a 2020 530e lol jk

I assume you’ve looked at comparable deals here like this: Signed! 2019 BMW i3 REX 30/15 - 100/month 2100 MSD

Both deals are bad, research this forum.

Doubt you’re going to find “Deals” on a X3M Comp that’s a brand new M car.

so who is driving the i3? :joy::joy::joy: Cause that thing accelerates like a Prius in reverse compared to the x3m

I might just purchase the X3m. I’m getting $13,000 off MSRP

The wife is lol.

Am I seeing this right? 9% before incentive and buy rate on an X3M? If so, take it and run. (I can personally only guarantee invoice on these at the moment)

The i3 you could do better on.

Where are you getting this $13k off MSRP from? The deal sheet only shows $7515 off MSRP.

same here, for the wide. only if the price is right, otherwise I stick to getting something else.

Wondered that too. I suppose if one had College and an OL code that’d get you to $3,500 in incentives (2020…)