Moved to SAL, delete please this post

, , ,

Put it on Swapalease. I got rid of my 899/mo Comp in about 3 days.

1 Like

Deals speak for themselves. Generally, if you’re talking up your book it’s not a deal.

That said, this will go quickly on SAL, where it will be displayed next to the end work of what uneducated people do at a car dealership.

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

@trusted_hackrs do we allow thread bumping?

Excessive thread bumping is not allowed.

@bimmer_bill_nj Please only bump your thread once/week max.

1 Like

Did you put it on SAL?

Also, what was the original deal? Did you have anything due at sign to get to a payment of 1130?

I’m sure beating up prospects is going to help you move this truck faster. You seem very eager to dump this lease, but not willing to understand the dynamics of why it’s not happening here for you! Good luck, sir.

7 Likes

Original payment seems kind of high even with zero down. Was there a trade-in or something else involved?

I only looked quickly but to me this looks equivalent to a 10% off deal with base MF and loyalty (if we’re using today’s numbers)

At the time the discount prob wasnt quite as much because incentives were higher a few months ago.

2 Likes

OP’s original payment is $1,130 though, not $899. The payment is $899 because of the incentive he’s offering. To have an original payment of $1,130 with zero drive off around April 2020 means either his discount was 2% or there was a negative trade-in or something similar. Even without loyalty, the discount would only be 3-4%. Just wondering why the payment is so high.

1 Like

Sure sure

I am just saying the deal it would be equivalent to today

1 Like

It’s possible someone wants a more exciting color combination - especially the interior. Many consider silver on black boring (I love Donington grey but wouldn’t have chosen a black interior on an M car)- just a thought

2 Likes

My gut says it needs to have a 7 in front of it

6 Likes

Can confirm. 7xx would get my hat in the ring even with the (imo comparably gorgeous) Arctic Gray X5 still in the garage.

That said, this may go in the low-ish/mid 8s on SAL if you want it to go quick, else OP may have to be a bit more patient. SAL has just been a ton of tire kickers for me recently. :confused:

It might also be where you’re located. A lot of times people look for a transfer in only their state because they don’t want to deal with transportation costs, etc. I personally am not a fan of taking over out-of-state transfers. The deal might be just right for someone in CA, for example, but the idea of transporting the car there might be the deal breaker. Just my 2 cents.