Moved to SAL, delete please this post

, , ,

2 Likes

Really sucks that NJ rolls in all the taxes up front, makes it harder to justify a transfer. From what I understand the new lessee has to pay taxes on the total amount again including the already paid tax which is a stupid double taxing way to do it imo. Would be interested otherwise but an extra $60/mo just makes me want to wait another 6 months and maybe the market calms down a bit.

I don’t think NJ double taxes on an NJ lease

Just a quibble here: It can’t be “showroom new” after you’ve driven the truck for 2100 miles.

Beautiful spec and color, though.

1 Like

You can get it pretty close with Clay Bar, Compound, Polish, followed by sealant or wax in that order!

:grin:

2 Likes

Appears you are right per an old post I see from @nextlevelautobrokers, but perhaps we can have a quick chime-in if anything has changed!

1 Like

correct! no double tax for a NJ lease going to another NJ resident!

1 Like

You can’t double tax a single tax!

4 Likes

3 Likes

I suppose you’re not wrong technically, but looking at one of the first broker’s deals right now in marketplace, a new 2021 build with the same MSRP as your unit would effectively be ~25$ more per month, and then that’s a custom build, new, and has some of the 2021 creature comfort upgrades (digital dash, etc.). That may be part of the challenge here on LH.

That said, though, for someone who cannot wait for a build, this is well optioned and a good deal. And you just ultimately need one person to come through! Best of luck with the transfer!

2 Likes

Butt for every seat no?

1 Like

Put it on Swapalease. I got rid of my 899/mo Comp in about 3 days.

1 Like

Deals speak for themselves. Generally, if you’re talking up your book it’s not a deal.

That said, this will go quickly on SAL, where it will be displayed next to the end work of what uneducated people do at a car dealership.

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

@trusted_hackrs do we allow thread bumping?

Excessive thread bumping is not allowed.

@bimmer_bill_nj Please only bump your thread once/week max.

1 Like