2020 BMW X3 M40i Lease transfer, MSRP $67k loaded, (1140miles/month) 31 months, $0 down, $752/month + tax

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW X3 M40i

MSRP: $66820
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $752
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $850 in texas. $750 + tax for other states

Current mileage: 751
Maturity mileage: 36009
Effective miles per month: 1140 Miles per mnth
Maturity date: 02/27/2023

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $0 (paid 5 installments with just ~700 miles on it)

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500 (buyer)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

It’s almost a brand new BMW X3 M40i under 1000 miles, hardly driven and excellent condition, Garage Kept, Non Smoker. (pics attached). It has premium package with driving assistance and driving assistance plus, parking assistance package with surround view 3D, front ventilated seats, Pano roof, harman Kardon surround sound system and 21" M wheel.

I got this for $850 (including Texas Tax) with $0 upfront and added insurances (tire and wheel protection - unlimited replacement, windshield protection - unlimited, BMW ultimate care plus, Vehicle protection+ including break pads, car keys replacements).

It was a competitive deal I could grab in Houston area for a white car with mocha interior (I was specific to exterior and interior color) with 21 inch M wheel increased speed Limiter. I took additional insurances because it was meant for personal use but due to unavoidable circumstances, I have to let this car go.

For questions, more pics and video, please DM.

Photos:

Gorgeous car but this is an X3M payment…

2 Likes

Until tax credits get pulled…

I agree. But texas market gets very difficult sometimes. this car is actually $752 a mnth with $0 down and 12k year. I have later added multiple protection packages in it.

Side Tangent here

But to be honest windshield replacement??? Insurance covers this… wheel and tire? I know the roads are rough out there but unless you’re parking in a big city like Dallas or San Antonio you shouldn’t need protection from curbed rims despite the 21s. Uc+ is a benefit, rotors/pads could wear and you get easy transferability.

I only see the benefit of uc+ to be honest here, you unnecessarily added $70? to the payment that’s now gonna slow down the transfer process. Just some food for thought

Other than that the spec is awesome.

In Texas windshield replacements are claim events and I’ve personally seen them used to raise rates. It has its value depending on how close you like driving behind dirt and gravel haulers.

2 Likes

@Lazarus I agree. But i have learned from my experiences. This is my 3rd bmw and trust me, tire n wheel and windshield protection in texas has its benefits. I hv replaced 6 tires in my other car and windshield being replaced twice in last 3 years. With this car, I can easily replace all 4 tires twice within 36000 miles before returning.

1 Like

I guess it depends on insurance coverage, the way we have it set up is you get 3 replacements per year at no premium increase. If you happen to have a gravel hauler drop a rock you get their license plate and can give it to your insurance which absolves you of using your claim.

@SoftwareBug I suppose if you are going down on tires then it’s fine, but we literally drive pickup trucks on jobsites littered wirh nails and even then we only have to plug a tire once every few years, but thats just my experience I guess.
Interesting packages though, I did not know bmw offered windshield replacement.

Paying for peace of mind is worth it sometimes.

1 Like