2020 BMW X3 M40i Custom order help

Hi Hackers, i’m in SF Bay :grimacing:, trying to custom order (since can’t find anything on the lot with hitch). The MSRP is $68570, originally they offered $5000 discount plus $4750 rebates (lease cash+loyalty), but MF is at .00182, i spoke with their manager and he won’t budge on the MF (yes it’s marked up) offered another $1000 off the price. Essentially 8.8% off. Can i realistically expect better? Thank you.

Get a broker to get you the best deal. I’m going through the same process and I received 12.1% off on the custom order but only cause I got a broker. I honestly don’t think I would’ve been able to get such a deal without my broker.

Have you shopped this around? Since it’s a custom order, you can order this car from any BMW dealer. Carpet bomb all dealers within your desired radius. I would expect you could find a much better discount, and using a broker would help if you do not have any interest in doing all the legwork yourself.

A hitch is a pretty basic add-on, unless I’m missing something?

No, it’s not for small lux SUVs.

you can add it on, but remove before lease end. I also want other things like spare tire, HK etc…

Thank you, are you in Ca? Can you share your brokers info please?

I’m in NY. Try searching the brokers section for CA.

Great

Fyi
Truecar program even Costco auto matches these %

On the same boat but what I got is around 10% with marked up 0.00182…

While I tried other dealers nears 500 miles and got some 10% with 0.00142 while the inventory is not that good…

Hey,

Can you share what broker you used? I’m looking also.

No i have heard it costs a lot to add it later