2020 BMW X3 M40i - MSRP $68,820 - ONLY $629/Month with $3500 incentive - 883 miles/month - 30 months

, ,

(edited on May 24th - increased incentive to $2000)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW X3 M40i

MSRP: $68,820
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $750
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $629

Current mileage: 3,550 (I’m still driving occasionally)
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 883
Maturity date: 12/06/2022

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $3500

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services (–>Make sure you have good credit!)
Transfer fee: $500 (Paid by Buyer)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: FULL option car. VERY well maintained. Only 6 months old. I’m moving abroad. Phytonic Blue Metallic exterior. Black Vernasca Leather with Oyster Contrast Stitching. Premium Package. Driving Assistance Plus Package. Parking Assistance Package. Driving Assistance Package. Added Options: 21" M Double-spoke cerium grey wheels, style 718M w/ performance run-flat tires, Adaptive M Suspension, Ambient Lighting, Front ventilated seats, Harman Kardon surround sound system, Wireless Charging.

DM or text (202) 674-9330 if you have questions.

Photos:

2 Likes

Good deal for a Texas lease. GLWT!

2 Likes

Thank you!! :grinning:

1 Like

If this lease moved to Florida would the payment drop due to the tax policy of Florida VS Texas?
I know you are an expert on these matters😊

1 Like

Doubt it, since Texas tax has been paid upfront. There’s no monthly tax that “drops off”

You’d probably be taxed on the contractual payment

Not an expert, but I think the tax is included in the monthly payment.

1 Like

Most recent experience it carried over.

To clarify, this is the total payment. In Texas, you pay the taxes upfront, so the taxes are wrapped into the payment. I’m not sure if you still have to pay taxes on top of that of you import the car to another state.

Unfortunately yes in my experience.

1 Like

increased incentive! PM or text if you have questions.

Increased incentive to $3500. Monthly payment is only $629.

Made a video!
You can watch it here. The file is big, make sure you’re on your WiFi :innocent:

Also: it was raining when I made the video, that’s why the car is wet. Explaining the obvious :crazy_face:

https://bit.ly/2020X3M40i

Beautiful car! love exterior color. Really enjoyed watching your video. Good luck with trade.

1 Like

Sigh. I love this color. We just sold ours back to the dealer for the DP on wife’s new ride, came out of it pretty clean actually.

3 Likes

I can’t believe this car hasn’t sold. Amazing deal (with the incentives) - especially for someone in TX

2 Likes

Thank you! This color is amazing. The whole car is incredible. I’m so sad i have to get rid of it :sob:

Thanks for for the compliments on the video, happy to hear you’ve enjoyed it!!!

Right?! It’s only a matter of time. The monthly payment with incentives is actually a no brainer…

Any chance you could deliver this car in Houston?

Yes. That wouldn’t be a problem. However, I have a deal with someone and we’re waiting on credit approval from bmw.

And there’s also someone else waiting before you… :slight_smile:

If only you’d contacted me earlier!

I’ll let you know if both fall through.

I love the color of the plate on that car. Looks great GLWS

1 Like