2020 bmw m8 competition. for lease transfer

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW M8 Competition.
Saphire Black. Ivory White/Tartufo

Reposting an earlier post. Wasn’t sure about when exactly I would be moving but confirmed now for end of this month. Would need to move on the transfer this coming week.

Anticipated Transfer: AVAILABLE NOW

MSRP: ~1$57k
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $1362.38
Monthly payment (with tax): $1484.99

Current mileage: 8400
Maturity mileage: 30,055
Effective miles per month: ~1100
Maturity date: 10/31/2023

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $6500
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Mint condition. Garage Kept. Set of Winter tires available as well. Barely driven. Single owner. All maintenance at BMW up to date. Moving to Canada and can’t export the car is it is leased, otherwise would love to keep it. Moving date confirmed: Feb 25th.

Photos:

1 Like

transfer can take 3-5 weeks, how will you account for the vehicle transfer once you left, will you have someone facilitate that for you?

i can make a trip back. i will be living very close to the border.

1 Like

Messaging you

Still available?

Yesbut lots of interest.

My last 2 transfers (1 going out and 1 coming in) took less than a week. BMWFS is really good (unless they are really backed up now)

i messaged you about this transfer - please reply if still available i am local thanks

Last two weeks I had to call them several times and the wait time was about 35 minutes.

interested - messaged you.

Thank you for the transfer

The car is not like anything I’ve driven before, will definitely enjoy it

Lease Transfer took 4 business days. The longest step of the process had to do with sending the paper work (outbound on Wednesday evening, received by bmw on Friday)

9 Likes