2020 BMW M340i xDrive Loaner Deal

Looking at a demo ‘20 M340i xDrive w/ 4774 miles.

Important Details:

Monthly payment: $452 pre tax
DAS: 2,652 (upfront tax, fees, first month payment)
MF: .00118 - 0 MSDs currently
MSRP: 64,720
Sales Price: 53,977
Incentives/ rebates: $4,000
Residual: $38,410
In service date: May 2019
Term: 36/10k

Calculator link:

Worth trying to get the dealer to go from 16.6% to 18.5% off MSRP? Especially with only 25 months out of 36 left on the maintenance?

Thank you in advance for your insights!
-Kyle

It’s worth a try, you might not get that much. How about MSDs?

You are getting full 30k miles or 3 years of free maintenance.

My thought was the maintenance was based on in service date for 3 years/ 36k miles whichever comes first. So maintenance would only be covered for 25 months & on my own for 11 given the in service date of May 2019. Or is this incorrect?

In Your case You have 3 full years or 36k miles of free maintenance from the time You sign a contract.

that’s a pretty solid deal.

tell them you need it @ $53k even, get told “no” and leave. go eat take out on the sidewalk 4 blocks away, and then come back in an hour when they call you and sign for $53k.

2 Likes

Trying decide whether or not to do MSDs. Feel like I can keep that money for investments and yield more than I would save over the course of 3 years.

Let me know what investment you have right now that’s a guaranteed 12.5% return on investment per year.

3 Likes

Looks solid and MSDs are a good option if you have the cash and don’t need access to it.

I’d sign and enjoy.

With MSDs you’d save $31/month for 36 months. Your $3150 deposit will save you $1115 over the course of the lease. Brings your pre-tax payment to $421.

It is a good deal. Take it. I know which dealer it is, would be wise to leave a deposit if you really wanted it :wink:

If someone scoops it up before me, all the power to them on getting a good deal. Very content with my current 4 series… just always looking for the best opportunity to get into something a little quicker :wink:

That is not true. The 36mo/36k maintenance is based on the in service date, which would be when the loaner went into loaner service.