[Incentive Added!] 2020 BMW M340i xDrive - $65.5k MSRP, $0 DAS, $0 MSD - $649 + tax w/ ~1300/mi per month

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW M340i xDrive

MSRP: $65.5k
Monthly payment: $683.49 before tax
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $649 before tax ($1,069.19 incentive provided)

Current mileage: 7,996
Maturity mileage: 47,000
Effective miles per month: ~1300
Maturity date: 08/2023

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $0

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Car is in perfect condition, I just have my eye on something else. Alpine White with Mocha Vernasca Leather. Car has Driving Assistance Package and Drivers Assistance Pro Package, HK sound, Ambient Lighting and more. Stock runflats were taken off around 2,300 miles and replaced with Firehawk 500s, they’ve transformed the vehicle, the stock run-flats are trash but will be included with the lease transfer. The car has 20% tint on all windows as well.

Before anyone comments on the price and says you can get an M4 CS for a little bit more, that’s true if you can find a lease takeover, but I wanted AWD because I live in PA. I have seen better deals on a base car (~60k) but I haven’t seen a lease this good on one of these since I got it, thanks COVID. There were 56 of these left in the country when I bought it, it was hard to get the deal I got on it as it was.

Photos:

Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

1 Like

What is the “something else”? I transferred out of my own M340 last month…miss it.

Love the song
Love the photos

The fact that there were 56 in the country isn’t relevant now :slight_smile:

Agree Covid sucks

GLWT

Great color combo

1 Like

RS7 lol

Want another M340? Lol

1 Like

The song? Lol

I mentioned 56, solely to explain why I didn’t get a better deal, they had no incentive to really negotiate.

RS7 is quite a beast. But hey M5 is AWD and you keep loyalty! I wish but had to switch it for practical reasons - too small for my needs right now!

Haha yeh!

https://youtu.be/BHnJp0oyOxs

1 Like

Fak, didn’t make the connection right away lol

You just got Bostoned, isn’t it sweet?

5 Likes

Hershey chocolate sweet snare and drum

I just wanna know what lens the photographer used :joy:

7 Likes

I’d lease this car because someone who made the effort to get these pro quality photos definitely took proper care of the vehicle too.

2 Likes

Thanks man! I’m lucky to have a buddy that’s one of the best car photographers in the area, he loves BMWs so he was eager to shoot this.

1 Like

@perdana wishes he could make his car look this good.

Bumping this, would really like to move on the car I found to replace this!

You will be waiting for a month at least, no matter what, given the current assumption timelines.

1 Like

That I knew and am not worried about, was just hoping for a buyer soon as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Usually when people want to move something quick, they improve the terms. It’s a market.

4 Likes

I’m not in a huge rush, moving this car isn’t a pre-req for my next purchase. Will look into incentives if needed.

You’ll probably need an incentive for this one. Right now there’s similar deals on brand new 2021’s similar MSRP with $0DAS, no loyalty and no MSDs.