[Incentive Added!] 2020 BMW M340i xDrive - $65.5k MSRP, $0 DAS, $0 MSD - $649 + tax w/ ~1300/mi per month

You will have more luck advertising the pretax payment here and on swapalease.

Everyone is going to pay their own taxes on that pretax number so that’s most relevant anyway

Thanks, edited.

I’m open to it if someone wants to make an offer, I’d consider it.

Bumping this up, I’ve had some interest but nothing solid just yet. Super clean car, let’s get this done!

A few inquiries but nothing solid, anyone interested that has an offer? I’m reasonable so let’s talk!

1 Like

I think you might have a better chance on swap a lease.

Just based on the history here and type of buyers :eyes:

1 Like

I hear ya and you’re probably right.

My unicorn car I wanted had too many issues found during PPI to the tune of $8k, so I’ll hang onto the car until someone comes along and wants it - it can go at anytime.

2 Likes

Honestly.

Someone may want this car when more bimmer enthusiast want that 2020 pop and gurgle. So hang on to the car you seem to love it anyways :slight_smile:

Just don’t see anyone on LH paying that per month. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Bump - car hasn’t really moved since I’ve been away so you have even more miles per month left! I’m picking up an RS7 next week and don’t have a need for this car any longer. Make me a (non-lowball) offer if you’re serious.

1 Like

Bump again, got a few offers but no commitment. Car is going on SAL today, I’d rather offer that money as an incentive to the buyer instead of the SAL fees, let’s work something out!

Post RS7 pics please

3 Likes

The same way one would ask buyers not to insult sellers with lowball offers, don’t insult buyers with a $200 incentive

8 Likes

Just to give you an idea of what other M340i’s are transferring for:

$63,xxx MSRP / $540+tax / no DAS - https://www.swapalease.com/lease/details/2020-BMW-3-Series.aspx?salid=1470877

$60,xxx MSRP / $522+tax / $500 DAS - https://www.swapalease.com/lease/details/2020-BMW-3-Series.aspx?salid=1505580

I understand these are not xDrive and don’t have a $65k MSRP, but I don’t think a lot of people will justify spending $100-150 more per month for a few thousand $$ more in options. If you really want this to move, maybe consider offering a $1000-1500 incentive to bring the payment to par with other M340i payments. Just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

Agreed. I gave a $750 incentive for my $64,xxx M340i in order to move it back a few months ago.

2 Likes

The cost to list on SAL for a platinum listing is $1000, I’d be more than happy to give that to a serious buyer and maybe slightly more but I keep getting offers for $500-550/month POST TAX, you couldn’t even get this car for anywhere near that when the deals were good.

Both of those cars, as you mentioned, aren’t optioned the same way, and also have a good bit less mileage available than my car.

I see what everyone is saying but the apples to orange comparisons are just that. And if buyers have the expectation that someone will take a bath on a car because other, cheaper cars are less, that’s a little unreasonable.

I’m not hurting, I can afford both cars, but I’m not going to hand someone 5k to take over a great deal as it is.

I completely agree, it’s very unrealistic to expect a payment of $500-550 for this car, even pre-Covid. I don’t think you should hand someone $5k to take over the car. I never said you should. I suggested an incentive of $1000-1500 to bring the payment down to the low- to mid- $600’s, which it appears you agree with based on your response to @max_g.

There’s almost no value to spending more than $200 on SAL. Please don’t fall for all the extras as they are pretty much useless.

6 Likes

Agreed :point_up_2: I paid <$200 for SAL and got the first inquiry within the hour. Sure, you get lots of tire kickers but there are ppl that watch SAL listings like hawks… way more than on LH :joy:

Per the feedback here, added an incentive before it goes to SAL.

1 Like