[SOLD] 2020 BMW m340i Philadelphia, PA - 487/m + tax + MSD + Application Fee

, , ,

A global pandemic.

MSDs are off-putting for potential takeovers, but you are asking for 3150 in free money and an effective payment of $366 a month. At 487 it’s not a unicorn but is very competitive and the right buyer should come along soon.

7 Likes

You do realize you will get MSDs back when your lease is over?

This is the only reason I did not put MSDs on my lease. I know I am going to want to transfer it at some point

1 Like

Yes, thanks.

Hershey Park or no deal.

3 Likes

I would’ve taken this off your hands if I didn’t have 8 remaining pmts on my 340i. GLWT

and your complete inability to respond to people after you tell them done deal? Lets not pretend like the pandemic and BMWFS have anything to do with this one, Bud.

If someone is seriously interested, they should PM the OP and start a real dialogue - not publicly low ball.

8 Likes

I’m going to jump in here as I previously assumed a lease from srini on his M235i back in 2019. He is nothing but honest and responsive. Throwing offers out along the lines of pay everything for me and I’ll take the car are ridiculous.

3 Likes

Does the car have the 130mph speed limiter since it came with all season tires?

Seems a nice car but still available after three months? Could MSD be the reason?

Have had offers…PennDOT shut down the week after I registered, so it’s been a struggle to get them to process the title so I can mark the lease as “assumable”. An unfortunate development but not for lack of trying

sold - mods please close

1 Like